• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If They all of a sudden start communicating with the fans and dishing out some big investment....

I'll still tell them to suck my nads.

Kronkscum out.

giphy.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Compete to win the biggest trophies in the game ffs.

Haven’t come close to the PL since they first bought shares in 2007 and haven’t been in the CL for a decade.

Scumbags have ruined my, holiday.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
@Hunta

This David Dein fella, he's a right snake. Sold the soul of the club, all because he was scared of a Tubby russian.

Mod Edit: you need to calm down ffs

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's very likely they'll let Arteta and Edu go and hire bunch of new people if he don't win EL. and this likely end in disaster i'm into hiring right people on board before get a manager. getting manager with clueless people on board is recipe of a disaster.

GLITCH

You just know KSE will inject big funds for transfers this summer on the back of all this. Easy way to get everyone on side again.

I'm pretty confident Edu and Arteta know what they're doing in terms of money being spent on players. Partey and Gabriel so far excellent additions for the cost involved.

They won't spend money on players who don't improve us.
Party, yes. Gabriel, I'm not convinced. However, that's probably down to Arteta being so mediocre. I also don't trust his judgments on particular players. Keeping Elneny, offering Mustafi a contract, Holding etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom