• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Papa Wonga

Established Member
In Stan's defense on this one, we were playing in yellow in that cup final, how was he supposed to know teams have more than 1 kit...he'd only been our owner for 4 years at that point... :facepalm:
I'm mightily surprised he managed to find his seat, if it wasn't for Sir chips, he'd of been in the away end.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Great, something for me to worry about but also can't do anything about it and nothing's happening right now anyway. Climate change already serves that function in my life, now I got this to deal with.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Cool to at least hear him talk about wanting to buy us at least...even if nothing comes of it, we have some excitement around the club for now, instead of the usual crap of the last few years.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
How stable is Spotify anyway? Is it actually a reliable long-term source of wealth for him. Seems like a very uppy downy type thing. Don't know much about it tbh.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How stable is Spotify anyway? Is it actually a reliable long-term source of wealth for him. Seems like a very uppy downy type thing. Don't know much about it tbh.

Think it's still not profitable, but should be. Even if he thinks things are going badly, he can always sell it to another venture company and rake in the money.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

3rd highest subscriber count from a streaming service trailing only Netflix and Amazon Prime. More than double the Apple Music subscriber count so they have some considerable pricing power. They just announced a price increase. Unprofitable business though, financials will improve over time. As it stands, the podcast venture has been a failure. Guiding for another loss whilst only growing their top line in the teens is quite disappointing for a growth stock.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We’re self sufficient though Kronke was never gonna invest in Arsenal, also there’s plenty of owners who take money out the club so that’s the lesser evil. No one wanted Usmanov and his money and now Everton are benefitting from that.

I agree about the wrong decisions with who runs the club but at the end of the day we just want him to pump us with money looe Roman did which is unrealistic but at the same time we didn’t want Usmanov to do the same thing.
I would love to get Usmanov. UEFA, FIFA and the PL have made it so whoever has the richest or most ambitious owner wins. After years of preaching this on this forum and to oil money Chelsea friends I’m ****ing tired tbh. We may as well pander to this **** sport if we can, it’s the only way our great club can return to being respected. FFP failed and even got completely paused during Covid, literally suiting clubs like Chelsea and City even more, the whole system has always been dodgy and even a bit corrupt imo.

I would have been able to deal with this **** if pundits and journalists actually recognised consistently that Chelsea and City cheated a lax system to rise to where they are, but people like Neville and the rest of the media kiss their ass.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
3rd highest subscriber count from a streaming service trailing only Netflix and Amazon Prime. More than double the Apple Music subscriber count so they have some considerable pricing power. They just announced a price increase. Unprofitable business though, financials will improve over time. As it stands, the podcast venture has been a failure. Guiding for another loss whilst only growing their top line in the teens is quite disappointing for a growth stock.

So you think the internet is gonna stick around, huh?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Think it's still not profitable, but should be. Even if he thinks things are going badly, he can always sell it to another venture company and rake in the money.
Focus isn't profitability for a Netflix or Spotify as they have so much tied to TAM expansion through original content and other expensive ventures to the grow the top line at the expense of cash burn. Spotify is too big for a venture cap at this point, would probably be a good acquisition target for Facebook but would be shot down for anti-competition reasons. All in all, Daniel has built a great brand but a not as great business.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kroenke is a ****. He hasn’t even run this club well from a business standpoint. He has literally just parked his money in this club knowing that it’s a growing sport and he will make money off its value long term.

If he was actually a good sports businessmen he would have actually made the most of the boom football has seen rather than just watched from the sidelines. Yes, we are worth more than we were when he took over, but we have gone backwards in terms of our total worth proportionally compared to the rest of elite clubs. He could have made much more money if he ran the club properly and rode this boom like Sp**s and Liverpool have. Instead, we have gone backwards in relation to the football world.

Yes we have increased asset wise when looking from outside, but within the bubble of football Kroenke has bottled his ownership here and didn’t make use of a golden opportunity to have one of the best clubs on the planet.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Guys, I just realized something:

- I have also been an Arsenal fan since I was 8 (Dennis joined)
- I also have Spotify
- I rarely tweet about Arsenal (don't have twitter)
- I am CEO of a company yet to make a profit

I know exactly how a guy like that thinks and operates.

This could be happening.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Guys, I just realized something:

- I have also been an Arsenal fan since I was 8 (Dennis joined)
- I also have Spotify
- I rarely tweet about Arsenal (don't have twitter)
- I am CEO of a company yet to make a profit

I know exactly how a guy like that thinks and operates.

This could be happening.
When is Jim Cramer interviewing you ffs?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How come he hasn't brought Freddie into his group of legends?

Latest posts

Top Bottom