• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I refuse to believe there arent any supporters with significant finances out there.

This club is dying in front of our eyes... no way an institution like Arsenal is driven into the ground by a bunch of rookies. No way.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Stop buying highly rated young players they are not going to do anything here, Kroenke needs to go!
One could argue that we should instead stop buying overrated seniors, something we are doing for the past 5 years. Expensive, not good enough, and no room for improvement. At least younger players will leave if they are not good enough, while seniors will milk our wage budget until their contract expires

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The thing is Vince McMahon himself should also be arrested for impersonating a business man. The fact we never got Undertaker Vs Sting is criminal.

Tbf, Sting never wanted to go to WWE when he was at his best...and when he did go, it would have been a crap match.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

One could argue that we should instead stop buying overrated seniors, something we are doing for the past 5 years. Expensive, not good enough, and no room for improvement. At least younger players will leave if they are not good enough, while seniors will milk our wage budget until their contract expires
it's not about seniors or youngers - look how many guys have come and gone since Wenger left, it's a complete joke.

Apart from a few outliers like Willian and Luiz we only really sign or loan young players 23 or younger- still doesn't work.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
it's not about seniors or youngers - look how many guys have come and gone since Wenger left, it's a complete joke.

Apart from a few outliers like Willian and Luiz we only really sign or loan young players 23 or younger- still doesn't work.
Short-term planning, I was saying that for some time. We are always patching our squad instead of making the long-term investments we need.
Even when we do make sensible long-term investments (Martinelli, Saliba, Pepe, Douzi, Gabriel), our managers always make sure to make a complete mess out of it (especially Arteta) because they don't like a certain player on a personal level. How was Arteta allowed to almost destroy all the investments we've made is beyond me, I thought for some time that he got the green light from Edu just to prove Raul and other guys wrong which would justify his sacking.

Before that, it was Wenger and his scouting team who worked well up until that Xhaka-Mustafi window, now, we have multiple teams not working well together, and changes to those teams are made every year.

I got the idea somehow that you wanted us to sign more Willians and Luizes :lol:, hope I got it right this time

SK___

the season will conclude very soon...
stockholm humpty dumpty needs to hurry tf up
(or even better) - someone better equipped makes an approach

Vicki

Top 5 Most Valuable Clubs, 2011
1. ManU
2. Real Madrid
3. Arsenal
4. Bayern Munich
5. Barcelona
Top 5 Most Valuable Clubs, 2013
1. Real Madrid
2. ManU
3. Barcelona
4. Bayern Munich
5. Arsenal
Top 6 Most Valuable Clubs, 2017
1. Barcelona
2. ManU
3. Real Madrid
4. Bayern Munich
5. Manchester City
6. Arsenal
Top 10 Most Valuable Clubs, 2021

1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Bayern Munich
4. Manchester United
5. Liverpool
6. Manchester City
7. Chelsea
8. Arsenal
9. PSG
10. Tottenham

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top 5 Most Valuable Clubs, 2011

Top 5 Most Valuable Clubs, 2013

Top 6 Most Valuable Clubs, 2017

Top 10 Most Valuable Clubs, 2021

Guess the only silver lining to this is...Sp**s little "golden-period" is over, so they will most likely never overtake us.

Guess that's all we have now :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Dreams of owning 3%?

That's like me saying I dream of holding Emma Watsons hand.

It's a dream, you're allowed to be unrealistic. Go full intercourse / ownership of Arsenal :lol:

ArtetaOut

I don't want him tbh.. I want Kroenke out but this Ek is in some financial difficulties and owe debt to his employees and Spotify have been making losses. We might be worse off under him

Latest posts+

Top Bottom