• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Vicki

How would Daniel Ek be any different from Kroenke. Would he have had the foresight to not appoint Arteta. Or do people think he's going to give us 100m out of his pocket every season.
Why not?
He's a fan.
If I had the money I would.
Plus there's a possible return on his investment.
In all my years following Arsenal I have never seen a financial profit from my spending, and I still do it.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I wouldn't mind them as owners/board members at all. Sounds good. Need more footballing brains in the upper echelon.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why not?
He's a fan.
If I had the money I would.
Plus there's a possible return on his investment.
In all my years following Arsenal I have never seen a financial profit from my spending, and I still do it.
You're spending a relatively modest sum. But if a billionaire spends 100m on football, when there are people literally dying of hunger in the world, then I wouldn't want that person associated with Arsenal. This isn't FM, 100mn is a huge amount of money.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Kroenke isn’t selling imo but hopefully this competition can force Dangote to speed up his plans and make Kroenke a serious offer that he can’t refuse.

Vicki

The only way I could see it would be an offer that is too good to refuse. Not sure we are worth that sort of money. At least not in our current state...

It is one thing to buy the club, but you also need to invest in the squad, if you want to be successful that is.
It keeps the pressure on, and the spotlight on.
this is important. Keep this the news story in football.

Kroenke isn’t selling imo but hopefully this competition can force Dangote to speed up his plans and make Kroenke a serious offer that he can’t refuse.
Or speed up change from the Govt. so that Kroenke has to sell 51% of the shares back to the fans he stole them from, and then to ST holders, etc.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the best thing about Ek taking over would be that his sole sporting interest would be us - he would be a poorer version of Abramovitch, but hopefully with more integrity and without the need to kowtow to a dangerous dictator back home

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don't worry ladies and lads, I will turn billionaire from this crypto malarkey and buy the club outright from Stan.

First point of action is sacking Arteta though I'm afriad.

Box seats for regular/ longtime AM members though, you can use the prawn sandwiches to soak your tears for the departing manager.

I don't like prawn, I prefer crayfish. You'll also have to provide me with Humous on pita, or Chicken Shawarmah. Salmon would be a nice as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So a week after billionaire owners became the pantomime villains of football and Arsenal fans protested against their owner with pitchforks, a lame-ass journalist writes a story about a cuddly Swedish billionaire (who supports Arsenal) wanting to buy the club alongside three club legends?

Idk man, I mean if I were a journalist and my job depended on my articles being clicked on by lots of people, I'd probably make up that exact story.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Massive respect to Henry for speaking out though. That's now the clubs two highest ever goalscorers calling out the way KSE have run the club.

I honestly don't think Kroenke gives a **** though. The only way he leaves is when Arsenal become a liability on his sports "franchise" portfolio, which I don't really think will ever happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Or speed up change from the Govt. so that Kroenke has to sell 51% of the shares back to the fans he stole them from, and then to ST holders, etc.

While this sounds good in principle, I wouldn’t trust this current govt to tie their own shoelace.

The Brexit took 4 years, this potentially could take longer imo. With the way that we’re regressing we could be a championship team in 4 years or in a situation similar to Newcastle.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This thread and some weed and we can all get high on Arsenal.

source.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So a week after billionaire owners became the pantomime villains of football and Arsenal fans protested against their owner with pitchforks, a lame-ass journalist writes a story about a cuddly Swedish billionaire (who supports Arsenal) wanting to buy the club alongside three club legends?

Idk man, I mean if I were a journalist and my job depended on my articles being clicked on by lots of people, I'd probably make up that exact story.

To be fair the Swedish chap did tweet that he’d like to buy us. It’s not a massive jump to get from there to the current story. You often get a familiar face fronting these takeovers or mentioned/linked with the takeover.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
To be fair the Swedish chap did tweet that he’d like to buy us. It’s not a massive jump to get from there to the current story. You often get a familiar face fronting these takeovers or mentioned/linked with the takeover.
fantasy or not, I see no harm at all in a media storm around the theme of save Arsenal from the Kroenkes

who knows what or who else it might bring out of the woodwork, and at the very least it must surely annoy the Kroenkes

Top Bottom