• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
To be fair the Swedish chap did tweet that he’d like to buy us. It’s not a massive jump to get from there to the current story. You often get a familiar face fronting these takeovers or mentioned/linked with the takeover.

I feel like including Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp is a pretty massive jump, no? I mean they all work in football. Bergkamp works for Ajax, and until recently Henry and Vieira were coaching and presumably still want to be coaches. How does that square with being part-owners of a club?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Where's the Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Ek threadmark?

Come on Manians, lets keep with @American_Gooner's good example

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This thread and some weed and we can all get high on Arsenal.

source.gif
Mila is really pretty man.

Preacher

Always Crying
ITV News understands an official announcement of a £1.8bn takeover attempt of the north London club could come soon.

Too low offer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
ITV News understands an official announcement of a £1.8bn takeover attempt of the north London club could come soon.

Too low offer.

Takeover bid, Arsenal style FFS.

These owners are Arsenal through and through folks.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like including Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp is a pretty massive jump, no? I mean they all work in football. Bergkamp works for Ajax, and until recently Henry and Vieira were coaching and presumably still want to be coaches. How does that square with being part-owners of a club?

None of them are in work at the minute. There’s nothing stopping them being the face of a takeover and then **** off and do their own thing afterwards.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Making the move from Apple Music to Spotify if this goes through to fund our summer transfer window.

Still not convinced tbh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
None of them are in work at the minute. There’s nothing stopping them being the face of a takeover and then **** off and do there own thing afterwards.

Who knows, it'd be nice, idk maybe they're rich enough combined to own like 1% of the club? That'd be pretty cool. I'm not gonna hold out much hope though.

Top Bottom