• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut šŸ›©ļø going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Donā€™t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Kaveh just salty because his George Michael tribute career made 20p in streaming revenue.

Seriously though, Spotify are pretty terrible.
When the last time we heard a billionaire is wonderful person? they all greedy and only interest in revenue and their needs. i wouldn't be surprised if EK take over arsenal the fans will want him out if we not spend heavily lol.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ā­
When the last time we heard a billionaire is wonderful person? they all greedy and only interest in revenue and their needs. i wouldn't be surprised if EK take over arsenal the fans will want him out if we not spend heavily lol.

Yeah but I have to admit, Swedish billionaires tend to be nicer than the rest.

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­

Kevah is serious šŸ¤”

If one owner is fleecing musicians and another is part of a state apparatus responsible for serious human rights abuses...I'll have the first one, thanks. Who gives a f*ck about musicians anyway, get a real job!

I'm certainly not gonna take my morality lessons from a journalist working for Rupert Murdoch's Sky :lol:

Vicki

This thread and some weed and we can all get high on Arsenal.

source.gif
I'm there

Vicki

While this sounds good in principle, I wouldnā€™t trust this current govt to tie their own shoelace.

The Brexit took 4 years, this potentially could take longer imo. With the way that weā€™re regressing we could be a championship team in 4 years or in a situation similar to Newcastle.
Agree 100%

But...just the idea that the Govt. might do something puts more pressure on Kroenke

If they actually did do something, then problem solved...but yeah, I am being optimistic

Vicki

I feel like including Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp is a pretty massive jump, no? I mean they all work in football. Bergkamp works for Ajax, and until recently Henry and Vieira were coaching and presumably still want to be coaches. How does that square with being part-owners of a club?
Vieira working on defensive midfield
DB working on offensive midfield
TH working on attack/wing

Now just to get Tony Adams in to work on defence

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Can launch whatever they like, unless they buy a big longhorn cattle herd for Big Stan...

On a more serious note, it would be nice with an owner who knew a bit about football. However, I doubt much will change, unless we get someone with serious big pockets who will invest in the team.

gamechannel

Scenes when Flamini pushes the deal over the line with his billions and brings in Ɩzil as part owner too.

Scenes when Big Wengz is brought back as Manager.

Scenes when the Spanish **** of a manager is booted.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Football went from fans to millionaires to multimillionaires to billionaires to super billionaires. I donā€™t want Arsenal to be left behind again, if Ek buys us and then United get bought by some Saudis weā€™re back playing catch-up unless weā€™re smart.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Jeff Bezos would be quality, he'd be having the players pissing in bottles just like his employees.

And he'd be constantly paying off families of female staff members, for sleeping with em.

Jeff's the man.

Top Bottom