• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I made an Amazon order yesterday, so not being a hypocrite, I wouldn't object to Amazon sponsoring Arsenal. Facebook however I do not use. I deleted my FB profile a couple of years ago. I also try not to use Instagram (Facebook owned), so Zuck can feck off.

I've never had FB or use Instagram. Haven't a clue what to do with either :lol: But Amazon is crucial & Prime Video is indispensable. But Bezos looks too much like Gazidis for me to forgive & I don't know if I'd ever be able to reign in my hatred long enough for the stewards to tackle me before I make it in to the Director's Box & gnaw his face off :lol:

Vicki

This is a good point, tbf...though I don't think the ESL thing has gone away, I imagine it will be back at some point in a different form.

If we just stayed as midtable Premier League club under him (I don't believe we will ever get relegated) would that make him enough money?

I think he might be happy with that, depending on how much money we are making...though I hope he does sell.
He's said all along that this exactly is his plan.

Why is he going to change it now?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If fans turn the hurt up on Arteta will they fire him to try and buy some support?

Edit: Heat or hurt, either way

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I made an Amazon order yesterday, so not being a hypocrite, I wouldn't object to Amazon sponsoring Arsenal. Facebook however I do not use. I deleted my FB profile a couple of years ago. I also try not to use Instagram (Facebook owned), so Zuck can feck off.

Hopefully you skipped whatsapp just as well then

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They not selling that what happen when they own 100% of club. the fans should keep protesting and hope something will happen.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Having a bit of a distance on the exciting news the last days, it really seems like a massive long shot - probably in the likelihood of a few percent - back down to earth again.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"The more I see, the less I know, the more I like to let it go..."

-Anthony Kiedis 2021, on his waning support of his Arsenal team that he used to love.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is anyone really surprised? KSE would be crazy to sell unless they receive a ridiculous offer which in this current pandemic is hugely unlikely.

Things only get worse from this point onwards imo.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

For me its not so much about the money. Sure it would be nice to have more to spend but its not like we haven't spent money in the past few years. My biggest issue is they are clueless when it comes to hiring. All execs and managers they've hired have failed. I'm not impressed with Edu & Vinai and no one is impressed with Arteta. We sacked all our scouts too which I'm still struggling to understand.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if you don't sell up then get people on board who know how to rebuild team. leaving everything in hand of rookie manager is clearly ending in disaster get competitive people.

Reactions: Kav

Latest posts+

Top Bottom