• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve emailed both of these this morning asking for reform. No matter where you are in the world can you all take five minutes to do the same?

It might seem pointless but we need to ask our Government to stop these lot holding us all to ransom ever again.

Please write to the Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee here: cmscom@parliament.uk

There is an equivalent Lords Committee, the Communications Committtee, which can be contacted here: holcommunications@parliament.uk

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think what's more interesting, is the fans of City, Chelsea and Liverpool, maybe even Sp**s.

Everyone knows us and United want the owners out but that was long before this, wonder if the other clubs do since I am sure both Chelsea and City love the money they fund and what they do at the club, how about now?

Us, Utd, Liverpool and sp*rs all a good portion of the fans want the owners out, I can see fan movements growing there. Chelsea and City is another matter entirely, firstly the fans wouldn't want them out, knowing full well their entire success is thanks to them, but also they're in it for completely different reasons. You need an economics degree to understand Arsenal and Utd's ownership, you need an International Relations degree to understand Chelsea and City's.

I actually think we need collective action especially between Arsenal, Utd and Liverpool fans. Instead of separate Kroenke out, Glazers out and FSG out campaigns, there should be a collective campaign. Those are the 3 historic English clubs, those are the 3 American owners who zealously believe in the super league idea. Those 3 supporter groups need to come together.

Vicki

It has to be the end of him, we as Arsenal fans always knew he couldn’t care less about the club, never mind the fans, but now he’s shown it to the whole world.
The man has to walk away after this, and take his son with him.
he'll probably abdicate and install his Son as King
Josh will say that he had nothing to do with it, and he's still a true blue, gunner gooner

Everything will be fine

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
he'll probably abdicate and install his Son as King
Josh will say that he had nothing to do with it, and he's still a true blue, gunner gooner

Everything will be fine
Joseph_Blanc_Le_meurtre_de_La%C3%AFus.JPG

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If it happens then rejoice. Don't stress yourself hoping it happens though.

If you owned Arsenal you wouldn't let it go that easily now would you?
No.

That's why we have to make it more of a hassle than its worth.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Stan Kroneke bumped into Wenger today he wouldn’t know or recognise him. I think that’s how out of touch he is.

This is purely a business and a numbers relationship, he’ll sit tight and let this club tread water until he and his mates think of their next move.

Under Stan, Arsenal is done.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thanks for posting! A very well written post by Arseblog. And it shows the dilemma we and the sport is in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No.

That's why we have to make it more of a hassle than its worth.
What are we gonna do? Moan online?

Pool & United fans have done more than we ever have and their owners are still chilling in their mansions laughing at them. Kroenke will sell when he wants to sell.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If it happens then rejoice. Don't stress yourself hoping it happens though.

If you owned Arsenal you wouldn't let it go that easily now would you?

Exactly.

People need to start using common sense, why would Stan Kroenke sell when he knows there could potentially be another opportunity in the future when he can make easy money like the Super League plus he doesn’t have to address anyone, he’s literally a silent owner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said earlier ex players fans Arsenal English media all should pressure now. Either sell up or show more ambition on pitch. In yesterday statement was so clear that we wanted to skip rebuilding and just go quick money road and this typical kroenke thing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s interesting, despite their recent success, Carragher and others are on TV saying the Liverpool owners must leave. Souness is saying they won’t be able to attend a game in Liverpool anymore. Liverpool fans will never forgive them now.

I have never heard anyone connected with Arsenal tell Stan to **** off despite our constant year on year decline.

We also don’t have the sort of support clubs like Liverpool and Utd do, could be a northern thing, could be because those clubs are the heartbeat of the city and Arsenal is in a major city like London, but those fans are proper fans. Our crowd really is the prawn sandwich brigade.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

could be a northern thing, could be because those clubs are the heartbeat of the city and Arsenal is in a major city like London, but those fans are proper fans. Our crowd really is the prawn sandwich brigade.
Spot on. It's just not that big a deal down here. Football being for the working class etc etc.

I was doing some consulting work in Liverpool once and basically every cab driver I spoke to was an Everton/Liverpool fan who was going to/trying to go to the game on the weekend. It's a lot more entrenched up there, and even they haven't been able to kick out their owners.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s interesting, despite their recent success, Carragher and others are on TV saying the Liverpool owners must leave. Souness is saying they won’t be able to attend a game in Liverpool anymore. Liverpool fans will never forgive them now.

I have never heard anyone connected with Arsenal tell Stan to **** off despite our constant year on year decline.

We also don’t have the sort of support clubs like Liverpool and Utd do, could be a northern thing, could be because those clubs are the heartbeat of the city and Arsenal is in a major city like London, but those fans are proper fans. Our crowd really is the prawn sandwich brigade.

Wrighty said it last night but it needs the likes of Henry, Bergkamp and Sol to do the same.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom