• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

It’s interesting, despite their recent success, Carragher and others are on TV saying the Liverpool owners must leave. Souness is saying they won’t be able to attend a game in Liverpool anymore. Liverpool fans will never forgive them now.

I have never heard anyone connected with Arsenal tell Stan to **** off despite our constant year on year decline.

We also don’t have the sort of support clubs like Liverpool and Utd do, could be a northern thing, could be because those clubs are the heartbeat of the city and Arsenal is in a major city like London, but those fans are proper fans. Our crowd really is the prawn sandwich brigade.

Wrighty is Kroenke out at least

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I’ve emailed both of these this morning asking for reform. No matter where you are in the world can you all take five minutes to do the same?

It might seem pointless but we need to ask our Government to stop these lot holding us all to ransom ever again.

Please write to the Commons Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee here: cmscom@parliament.uk

There is an equivalent Lords Committee, the Communications Committtee, which can be contacted here: holcommunications@parliament.uk
E-mail sent.

Subject line:
"Football reform"

Body:
"Whatever @Rex Banter said"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Also there just aren't that many people/countries/corporations that could buy Arsenal. We are worth at least 1 Billion pounds and if you did buy us you'd own something that is rapidly declining in value, the only way to stop that is to invest hundreds of millions...and you could bet that owner would join a super league if invited to.

I feel like we fans are a bit too entitled (for want of a better word) at times...it's a free world, if you want to change things at Arsenal then make Stan an offer he can't refuse.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Understand what some are saying but if this doesn’t get Kroenke out, nothing will. As for Liverpool fans not getting their owners out, they got H&G out with their actions.

Friday’s protest is a start.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m sure the club have this sort of generator for the fans when **** hits the fan.

1196982537-Break-up-lines-Real-Meanings_o_91704.jpg

Works a treat.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is a successful African business man. If it has to be a billionaire he might not be worse than some others. Doubt though that he is where he is while he or all his companies being squeaky clean.
Like a lot of Nigerian, he's an Arsenal fan though. He's always said in the last ten years that his dream is to become the owner of Arsenal.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Like a lot of Nigerian, he's an Arsenal fan though. He's always said in the last ten years that his dream is to become the owner of Arsenal.
If he bought us tomorrow I would be happy. I just don’t know anything about him or his companies and what their history is. I looked him up on Wikipedia and that’s it.

I like that he is African though! Really like it when good news and success comes out of that continent.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Also there just aren't that many people/countries/corporations that could buy Arsenal. We are worth at least 1 Billion pounds and if you did buy us you'd own something that is rapidly declining in value, the only way to stop that is to invest hundreds of millions...and you could bet that owner would join a super league if invited to.

I feel like we fans are a bit too entitled (for want of a better word) at times...it's a free world, if you want to change things at Arsenal then make Stan an offer he can't refuse.
this is the sad truth - I feel the only answer is to split support for Arsenal with support for a lower league club, and even better if that club is geographically local

I shall renew my membership of Swansea next season, and actually go to games,ánd mix with other supporters - I can't give up on Arsenal but I can see that being a supporter via TV and the internet is not what being a true football supporter is all about

vantoure

Exactly.

I asked somewhere - when you support a club, what exactly does it mean?

In the case of the current arsenal, at best you can only claim to support the history you've enjoyed with family and friends. Otherwise, the values are different than they were just 3-4 years ago, they play style is different, the ownership is different that it was about 14-15 years ago.

It's a bit naive to expect an owner that from far away to maintain traditions of yore - that he can't relate with - that won't be looking after his own interest. Even Abramovic didn't buy chelsea out of his love for them, they were circumstantial

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If he bought us tomorrow I would be happy. I just don’t know anything about him or his companies and what their history is. I looked him up on Wikipedia and that’s it.

I like that he is African though! Really like it when good news and success comes out of that continent.
This man will get AFCON to postpone till summer. Needed asap.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Curious, why would this be the end of Kroenke?

What has changed - except if the club cannot be profitable without a Super League idea?

Fans' pressure?
His whole end game was the super league. His true intentions are there for all to see now. ALL of English football have turned on him and the other American owners.The other 14 PL sides won’t accept him or his board.

Most importantly the UK government are looking into club ownership, these yanks don’t realise how big PL football is to the UK.

vantoure

His whole end game was the super league. His true intentions are there for all to see now. ALL of English football have turned on him and the other American owners.The other 14 PL sides won’t accept him or his board.

Most importantly the UK government are looking into club ownership, these yanks don’t realise how big PL football is to the UK.
I see.

What do you mean by the other PL sides not accepting him - can they dictate his options? can he be forced to sell, other than by a competing shareholder, of which there's none.

Even if he wants to sell though, there's then the matter of a willing or able buyer, someone that has the "war chest" to buy and invest. That'll probably take time?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see.

What do you mean by the other PL sides not accepting him - can they dictate his options? can he be forced to sell, other than by a competing shareholder, of which there's none.

Even if he wants to sell though, there's then the matter of a willing or able buyer, someone that has the "war chest" to buy and invest. That'll probably take time?
More so that his board members won’t be allowed to sit at the PL table going forward. I’m guessing ours is Vinai, absolutely no way will he be trusted or respected now. They will have to sack Vinai and fans can’t accept that and move on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Someone needs to fork out the £5 for the 2021 FM editor, and remove Stan from the club.

But who...WHO will be our hero! 😪

Latest posts

Top Bottom