• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I am not sure with this EK takeover bid. He is not mega rich. His bid might resort to multiple bank loans and refinancing and put the club in deeper debt. Not ideal.

I respect Ek's intention to bring the old Arsenal back, but that should happen at the sporting level.
We need the old Arsenal back in order to see that on a sporting level. The old Arsenal had a board that loved the club and was knowledgeable about football in general and what the club needed. I can't think of a single suit that has a clue and that's evidenced in the player decisions we've made.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
tenor.gif
Will we get a pass as we're not in Europe? Maybe we pay a token £1?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The guy needs to pipe down with the PR stuff until he buys the club

Can see why he is doing it though, he is hoping the fans will push this through.

I believe the whole reason the interest has been made public is so it creates hope in every Arsenal fan for the light at the end of the tunnel, the pastures new, the green grass that is just over the hill BUT its been made very clear that the man preventing the dream is Dirty Stan..

If KSE dont sell, every poor result or performance infront of the fans next season will be met with hostility as every fan will be angry the club is being held back because of KSE and will make their feelings known.

If Stan and Arteta are still here next season I genuinely feel we could be in a relegation battle, the atmosphere in the stadium is going to be so hostile and tense and we all know the majority of our players will crumble in that kind of environment.

I dont think it will be long for the fans to turn on the players either, they've been somewhat lucky to be behind closed doors, I think a lot of fans associate the current players with the Kroenke regime so they will catch a lot of heat too.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Can see why he is doing it though, he is hoping the fans will push this through.

I believe the whole reason the interest has been made public is so it creates hope in every Arsenal fan for the light at the end of the tunnel, the pastures new, the green grass that is just over the hill BUT its been made very clear that the man preventing the dream is Dirty Stan..

If KSE dont sell, every poor result or performance infront of the fans next season will be met with hostility as every fan will be angry the club is being held back because of KSE and will make their feelings known.

If Stan and Arteta are still here next season I genuinely feel we could be in a relegation battle, the atmosphere in the stadium is going to be so hostile and tense and we all know the majority of our players will crumble in that kind of environment.

I dont think it will be long for the fans to turn on the players either, they've been somewhat lucky to be behind closed doors, I think a lot of fans associate the current players with the Kroenke regime so they will catch a lot of heat too.
If fans are back in stadiums for next season, I can see things getting very ugly for Arteta, Edu and Kroenke. The toxicity will be worse than Wenger’s last days.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would like to know where Peter Høst has claimed that Christensen is involved in this. Dean (Dial Square) is known for waffling and for being an extremely stupid jerk so i dont trust him at all.

dreaming isn't, of course, doing, but some kind of Scandinavian consortium is feasible

ChefMan21

dreaming isn't, of course, doing, but some kind of Scandinavian consortium is feasible
Or just a consortium in general, which is better for the club anyway; far too much power sits in the hands of one man. Give me 33 owners each with a 3 per cent share and willing to commit funds and I'm a very happy chappy.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Who dreams of owning 3% of anything?

Hmm probably a lot of people tbh especially angel investors (not that I know much about investing).

I'd love to have 3% of Arsenal, but I'd take Amazon (likeChefMan), eBay, Apple, Tesla, Samsung or the The Coca-Cola Company.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Strange that someone would just want 3%, like why 3%, why not 5% or 10? Unless thats what he can afford I suppose.

However, FC Copenhagen are a successful club in Scandinavian so would be a good link to have.

If this Ek takeover does go through maybe Arsenal can give Ajax a challenge in the Scandinavian market.

ChefMan21

Strange that someone would just want 3%, like why 3%, why not 5% or 10? Unless thats what he can afford I suppose.

However, FC Copenhagen are a successful club in Scandinavian so would be a good link to have.

If this Ek takeover does go through maybe Arsenal can give Ajax a challenge in the Scandinavian market.
Its not strange at all. I'd love to own 3 per cent of Arsenal too - or any percentage really. Think about other reasons beyond business and money on why he'd want to own part of Arsenal. It's a very good sign if I'm right.

Top Bottom