• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course not. It’ll be careful, apologetic with a smattering of lies leading to a bright, competitive Kroenke led future.

The whole things going to be on Zoom ffs. Couldn’t be more tame if they tried. Whoever’s representing the fans will be flacid and quiet. Pointless.
Yes owners love twist words dodge questions. I'm really not asking anything big just we all want a honest explanation

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Josh Kroenke will ask Tim Payton to join the board.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Stan Collymore tweet deserves to be here as well.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How much do we actually think Stan would sell Arsenal for? There's that Nigerian guy who supposedly loves Arsenal said he was interested in owning Arsenal in the future. Is that a realistic option at the moment?

Good luck to anyone able to go to the Emirates tomorrow night. Respectful, dignified and united front is needed. No fighting no smashing things up.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't like how when everything first came out that Dangote wanted to buy the club, he said the first thing he would do, would be to fire Arsène...seemed a little disrespectful, tbh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
motherf*ckers closed the thread right while i'm in the middle of my epiphany.

The whole talk since Sunday has been about fans, "there's no football without fans" etc. And that's absolutely true, although tbh certain categories of fans are increasingly less essential to the game, match-going Arsenal fans for example are in reality not particularly essential to the sport.

But there's not been enough talk about the players. I saw some American takes being like they don' understand why we have so many leagues in Europe and so many clubs. And others respond like "it's our tradition, it's our connection to our community!" And that's true, but it misses the essential point that all those clubs in all those leagues are necessary to produce the elite footballers at the top of the game.

De Bruyne started at KVV Drongen in the Belgian lower leagues, before going to Gent and then Genk. You simply don't have Man City star Kevin De Bruyne without lower league Belgian football.

I find it strange that so much noise was devoted to the fan element of the argument, but no attention was paid to the more important question of: how would a super league effect the football pyramid and therefore the source of the elite's talent?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I also wonder if, when talking about top level football, the economic importance of the match-going fan has to be decreased even further. Maybe we need to make it so that the vast majority of a club's income comes from tv money, so you can reduce match prices and therefore improve the match atmosphere, thereby improving the quality of the tv product.

As long as you have money filtering down through the pyramid to the grassroots you'll be able to develop good footballers, good footballers rise to the top and attract the viewers on tv, who pay enough globally to support the big clubs enough that they don't have to charge 100 quid for a ticket, more local fans can go and you get a better atmosphere which makes a better tv show?

I think i've cracked football, lads.

The problem is big clubs thinking they create the audience therefore they should keep the money, when the opposite is true. They need to give more money away down the pyramid, cos the pyramid is where they get the players from.

So it's about greed and selfis-...oh wait i've arrived at the original problem. Maybe i've not cracked this thing after all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
motherf*ckers closed the thread right while i'm in the middle of my epiphany.

The whole talk since Sunday has been about fans, "there's no football without fans" etc. And that's absolutely true, although tbh certain categories of fans are increasingly less essential to the game, match-going Arsenal fans for example are in reality not particularly essential to the sport.

But there's not been enough talk about the players. I saw some American takes being like they don' understand why we have so many leagues in Europe and so many clubs. And others respond like "it's our tradition, it's our connection to our community!" And that's true, but it misses the essential point that all those clubs in all those leagues are necessary to produce the elite footballers at the top of the game.

De Bruyne started at KVV Drongen in the Belgian lower leagues, before going to Gent and then Genk. You simply don't have Man City star Kevin De Bruyne without lower league Belgian football.

I find it strange that so much noise was devoted to the fan element of the argument, but no attention was paid to the more important question of: how would a super league effect the football pyramid and therefore the source of the elite's talent?

Some good stuff here.

But as you said, since the thread was already closed, this post is inadmissible...but thank you for your interest in the Super League's affairs.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't worry ladies and lads, I will turn billionaire from this crypto malarkey and buy the club outright from Stan.

First point of action is sacking Arteta though I'm afriad.

Box seats for regular/ longtime AM members though, you can use the prawn sandwiches to soak your tears for the departing manager.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom