• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If that rapist Usmanov with his vastly superior wealth couldn't get Kroenke to sell then I can't see Dangote having much more luck. That is unless he can somehow get his Nigerian army henchmen, who shoot people for not scooping **** up with their mouths, into a meeting with the Kroenkes.

SK___

How much do we actually think Stan would sell Arsenal for? There's that Nigerian guy who supposedly loves Arsenal said he was interested in owning Arsenal in the future. Is that a realistic option at the moment?

Good luck to anyone able to go to the Emirates tomorrow night. Respectful, dignified and united front is needed. No fighting no smashing things up.
nah **** everything up

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The Kroenkes don’t get it do they? ‘We want Arsenal vs Barca but we know you want cold nights in Stoke too’.

****ing hell, what on Earth did we to get lumbered with these bellends? They clearly do not give two ****s about making Arsenal competitive again, when it has maligned drastically on their watch.

Hate to say this but hope we don’t make champions league for the forseeable future if it means getting these ****s out

SK___

If that rapist Usmanov with his vastly superior wealth couldn't get Kroenke to sell then I can't see Dangote having much more luck. That is unless he can somehow get his Nigerian army henchmen, who shoot people for not scooping **** up with their mouths, into a meeting with the Kroenkes.
??

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Pretty terrible stuff. Not necessarily blaming Dangote for it btw, just saying this is what it'll take to get the Kroenke's to sell.

Jack badmon

The guy is like chewing gum that just stubbornly sticks to the shoe. I think the protest tomorrow will be a big success but I don’t think man is gonna sell anytime soon. I really think smashing up the stadium might be the only thing that gets these parasites to reconsider their stance.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I can't see him leaving. As for the cold night in Stoke comment that's a silly thing to say. They really don't understand football at all. Leeches.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dare I say the leeches like Kronke and Co who've taken ownership of clubs are pale in signifance to the agents running the game.

Two different types of parasites.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
The best protest ever? The end of Kroenke? AFTV hijacking the project and making us look dumb? Discuss.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Dare I say the leeches like Kronke and Co who've taken ownership of clubs are pale in signifance to the agents running the game.

We have insane ticket prices and it still doesn't cover the super agents costs even. At least other clubs use them to get actually good players ffs.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Only one who looks dumb is you. Put your hatred for aftv aside and look at the bigger picture. All arsenal fans should unite

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EzmFWmYXIAU_vnp

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
There's zero need to worry about Arsenal finding a buyer. Even valued at a couple of billion we'll not be short of offers.

The issue would be finding the right buyer for the club.

Not that I think Kroenke is planning on selling up anytime soon unless a silly offer comes in that he can't turn down.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But what about when they both work together like Kia and the club were doing?

Top Bottom