• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Malky

Established Member
Hopefully this actually happens and Stan sells up after he realises the decline we've been on in recent years, no ESL, no European football at all this season and a huge financial input needed to get the squad into shape to challenge.
Can only dream he sells.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Points deduction doesn't necessarily mean it would be for the current season. We could've started next season with -30 points, similar to how Sheffield Wednesday started with -6 points after they broke spending rules.

The ESL was supposed to replace the CL for these clubs, this "breakaway" narrative was inaccurate. If Arsenal began the season with -30 points and went into the Championship it would make the club's place in the SL a farce.
It was already a farce with this clown manager and hierarchy.

Last edited:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Have a feeling this will completely derail our summer. Kroenkes won't invest while they are getting offers, and the takeover won't take place for a year or so, if at all.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Chelsea linked with haaland..city linked with kane and grealish
Arsenal cannot even sign Buendia
Arteta expects to win the champions league in 3 seasons.
I will be surprised even if Arsenal finish in top 4 in next 3 years with current structure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
933db7ae8517e806fcc9ef5872a2f6f152895c25.gif

...perfectly sums up how I feel about John, tbh.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Getting a bit tired of EK now. I think he's a bit of a chancer / PR merchant to be honest.

Kroenke will only accept a bid that's too good to turn down. We all know that. He views Arsenal as a low risk / long term investment. You're probably talking £3b+ to get him twitching.

Ek messing around with bids around market value or just above is a waste of everyone's time to be honest.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea linked with haaland..city linked with kane and grealish
Arsenal cannot even sign Buendia
Arteta expects to win the champions league in 3 seasons.
I will be surprised even if Arsenal finish in top 4 in next 3 years with current structure.

If we're in League One in 4 years time with the current regime still in place, they'll probably take it as a sign we're going places (nevermind the fact those places are all pointing in an undeniably southern direction, of course :lol:)

Iceman10

Established Member
If anyone was hoping this potential takeover was going to help buy Haaland this summer, think again, and this all is unlikely to impact transfer activity this summer. Instead this will be more long-term, about getting ownership that gets involved more in day to day running of the club, caring for the club, with a view hopefully to systematically fix the mess at the club, starting with key executives in key roles. This Daniel Ek process of bids and a potential transaction is moving slowly, likely will span many months, but at least he hasn't given up. I maintain though that the ultimate buyer of the club from the Kroenke's could still be someone else.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Whatever happens with EK, getting the Kroenke’s out is paramount to the revival of Arsenal. They are useless and they hire useless people. And have fostered a culture of uselessness at the club.

Even if Arteta gets sacked, the culture will remain. Until we get rid of the culture, we will stay mediocre in mid / lower mid table.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
So many whiny, cynical AM bastards. I thought you wanted different ownership? What on Earth is embarrassing about a 2B plus bid? I'm not saying it's likely to happen or that I'm sure of Ek's intentions but honestly what do you prats think a takeover looks like? If you think someone is likely to come along and immediately slap 3B plus on the table you're living in a bloody dreamland.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Arsenal fans are unhappy about the amounts that Ek is bidding to try and buy the club with...then they should put their money where their mouths are, and try to buy the club themselves.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This has been repeated by some of our good posters here, but Ill emphasise it again.

These bids are simply not enough to move any needle, and it doesnt inspire confidence anywhere among serious thinkers.

What is Ek trying to do here, buy the club Arsenal style, with continued low ball bids (and these are low ball bids make no mistake) and then try and do some deadline day style deal when we are on tenterhooks?

No man, this is just posturing from both sides and they themselves are the big winners for their relative positions. I wouldnt be suprised if Ek is on the phone to Josh directing this whole thing right now. A serious buyer would come in, make an offer which cannot be turned down and get down to business. Unless our owner is from the oil states, isnt there anything worthwhile to come from this.

We need a Sheik Mansour type investor to come in and blow Kroenke out the water.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Arsenal fans are unhappy about the amounts that Ek is bidding to try and buy the club with...then they should put their money where their mouths are, and try to buy the club themselves.

I'll set up a bank account and post the details on AM. Everyone send me a grand each and we'll take it from there. You can trust me!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom