• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

ArtetaOut

Those bastards want us to play Stoke in the Championship lmao. Do they even ****ing know Stoke are in the Championship or understand what the **** is the Championship in the first place? They think this is MLS? **** off. And why should it matter that they signed up last? Signed up means signed up. Bunch of dense pricks

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EzmMEsxWEAE_WhK

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Club is dead guys, it’s over. You have to decide if you’re going to bother wasting your time, that’s all that’s left for you to decide.
Simple really. If he doesn’t leave now he never will. Tomorrow will tell us how good the Arsenal fan base is, if this was Liverpool they’d be smashing up Highbury house.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Club is dead guys, it’s over. You have to decide if you’re going to bother wasting your time, that’s all that’s left for you to decide.
I think A-M is dead too. Thread after thread full of bile and hatred - whether justified or not, that is not healthy for a so-called fan forum

In fact it's very hard to see what most posters are fans of, except competing with each other who can revile owners, manager, CEO, players the most

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think A-M is dead too. Thread after thread full of bile and hatred - whether justified or not, that is not healthy for a so-called fan forum

In fact it's very hard to see what most posters are fans of, except competing with each other who can revile owners, manager, CEO, players the most
The Arsenal fan base is probably the most toxic in the country, so what you’re talking about is some sort of snapshot of that.

Can understand it, was sold a dream with the Emirates, paid it all off yet still declining year on year despite a rich owner who puts nothing in and now we all see why.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bet they are bricking it at the thought of fans setting off some pyros in front of an empty stadium. Set it off outside of Vinai's house then we might be talking.

Think of them as a Krone suppository.

Iceman10

Established Member
The owners show nothing but contempt for the fan base. At least other owners spend some money and give something back.

Had Wenger working on shoestring budgets.
Bit of a conspiracy theory for now, but I do wonder if Gazidis was there to get Wenger out because he was too powerful and influential in general.

Melquiades

The whole ownership thing is really fascinating.

In the realm of American sports, the Kroenkes are about the most perfect owners you can get. They're stinking rich, they hire good people to run their teams, they aren't meddlers and stay out of the way and let those good hires do their jobs, and they've had a ton of success. The Avalanche/Nuggets/Rams are all model franchises on and off the field.

But they like cost certainty and sustainable models. It probably isn't a coincidence that those 3 teams are all in sports with revenue sharing/salary cap and successful business models while they don't own in MLB which is a gong show by comparison and more similar to the PL model, where the Yankees and Dodgers can just out-spend everyone else.

So I do understand completely where they're coming from and why they're pushing for this. And as I said in a previous post, I do genuinely believe they're confused as hell about why supporters hated this so much since it would have locked in Arsenal as a massive team in perpetuity while also guaranteeing better opposition in the Emirates on a consistent basis.

They just don't understand the sport or the market at all. They're out of their comfort zone. And the weak hires they've made here also speak to that, given what a strength it's been for them in the US. And not understanding your market and then going for a move like this is unforgivable. And I doubt it can ever be fixed, which means they have to go.

But I don't think they're quite the villains they're being made out to be, either, and its a bit funny how supporters can simultaneously hate on City/Chelsea for what they've done while hoping the be the next City/Chelsea with some African billionaire buying the team. Fans are fairly spoiled when finishing 7th-8th, being defending FA Cup champions, and being in a position to win a European trophy is being described as a 'ruined' club. Things could be A LOT worse than this.

Top Bottom