• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I thought the title was a joke until I checked Sky Sports.

What even is this timeline?

Where's the Kermit gif?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Forreal though, I'm expecting stans mole on the board, Tim, to come out swinging in the next 48 hours.

He's stan's lawyer, gnna be some RKO's In the office

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I sense his business career is slightly exaggerated. It's basically a mid size company, not something that could even remotely buy a football club. still very impressive what he's doing though.

How did it work? Granata came to Flamini to financially back his idea and it basically took off?

Interesting stuff tbh. Wonder how many footballers invest in sciences and the like.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Of course but our is far from efficient. We hold on to players far past their prime value or continue to make dumb choices.

Just look at the keepers over the past decade. Scz sold for Cech. Martinez sold Leno.

The mess at right back. Having 200 centre backs at the club. Rejecting an insane offer for Alexis. Could go on.
Every club has those

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How did it work? Granata came to Flamini to financially back his idea and it basically took off?

Interesting stuff tbh. Wonder how many footballers invest in sciences and the like.

Something like that, I imagine. I mean it's a company which I guess could really take off and grow very big, but the talk of 'Flamini is a billionaire' is probably quite premature.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
He's not rich enough to take over the club and get us back to where we want no?

Aren't we worth like a good third of his net wealth?
Pretty likely he's going to be coming in with a consortium, or investment company.

Last year, Bergkamp was involved with a consortium that wanted to buy an English club, so maybe he already has partners with money.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
That Video is old, it's sky trying to bait the Arsenal fans.

I remember watching that roughly 4-5 days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom