• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Compete to win the biggest trophies in the game ffs.

Haven’t come close to the PL since they first bought shares in 2007 and haven’t been in the CL for a decade.

Scumbags have ruined my, holiday.

The year @Riou was born we were cursed. Only one thing can break the curse, one thing only...

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We’re going big this summer on players btw, but it’ll paper over the cracks. This is the end of Arsenal FC.
Not with clueless people on board lol we spend an average more than 100M in 3 summers and we gone backwards we were much better spending less 30M with wenger and in huge in debt.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The year @Riou was born we were cursed. Only one thing can break the curse, one thing only...

giphy.gif

I wasn't born in 2007,I was born in 1991.

If I was born in 2007, then I couldn't have been at Anfield in 1989, could I Rimaal...as I was definitely in the away end on that beautiful night :drool:

Preacher

Always Crying
They dont invest sh*t. Their investing is equal to rearranging our debt that Arsenal wont be owning money to banks but to KSE with lower interest rates.

Nevertheless buying new players while Arteta is the manager and with Kia circling around the club would be equal to p*ssing money away.

Gunners1616

For me its not so much about the money. Sure it would be nice to have more to spend but its not like we haven't spent money in the past few years. My biggest issue is they are clueless when it comes to hiring. All execs and managers they've hired have failed. I'm not impressed with Edu & Vinai and no one is impressed with Arteta. We sacked all our scouts too which I'm still struggling to understand.
Couldn't agree more.

The protests should be directed towards Arteta/Edu/Vinai and Kia (the mafioso).

They are "the middle man" and our biggest issue. With a good director of football and a competent coach we can turn things around.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I wasn't born in 2007,I was born in 1991.

If I was born in 2007, then I couldn't have been at Anfield in 1989, could I Rimaal...as I was definitely in the away end on that beautiful night :drool:
Your'r 7 years older than me grandpa. :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This was always gonna be rejected. But it’s good for the fans as it will increase the divide between kroenke and the fans. Next two to three years sell the club will be more United message. Fans chanting it during games and more and more media pressure. It will become like Ashley with Newcastle and hopefully he will say fvck it

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

@Hunta

This David Dein fella, he's a right snake. Sold the soul of the club, all because he was scared of a Tubby russian.

Lady bracewell gonna need braces when im done with her.
You know it was fizman on his deathbed along with lady nina who sealed the fate of this club!!

Top Bottom