• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

All Arteta has done in the press conference is stick up for the Kroenkes, obviously he has no idea about them & the history of the club unfortunately.

All Arteta has done in the press conference is stick up for the Kroenkes, obviously he has no idea about them & the history of the club unfortunately.

Of course, Arteta sticks up for his employer. I mean Arteta is already surviving many bad results which other managers would be sacked for. He is not gonna test his employers any further I think.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I mean, as I've said in another thread, not much Arteta could say that would apease the fans and owners at the same time.

He picked the lesser evil for him and the team. He sticks it to the Kroenkes and his job becomes more under pressure. He tried to put a positive spin that there'll be progress. Personally I didn't like it, but it's not like he's a Klopp or Guardiola winning huge titles to have any weight into how the club operate in these particular matters anyway.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Of course, Arteta sticks up for his employer. I mean Arteta is already surviving many bad results which other managers would be sacked for. He is not gonna test his employers any further I think.
Thats what I stated on my previous post, I fully know that. He can't all of a sudden have no faith & turn against his current employers. If something in the future does happen he'll have to accept it considering he is still here as manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even if he doesn't put a load of money in, it would be nice to have an owner who cares about the team and actually engages with fans to some degree....Arsenal has just felt a really cold place since Arsène left.

That "doesn't tweet about them/follow them on social media" stuff is hilarious though, who cares ffs :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Daniel Ek has insisted he is “very serious” about buying Arsenal and says he has funds in place to buy the club.

The Spotify co-founder made his interest in taking over Arsenal clear on social media last week amid protests against the Kroenke family, who own the club.

Stan and Josh Kroenke released a statement on Tuesday insisting Arsenal was not up for sale, but Ek has now spoken publicly about his intentions.

What has he said?​

He told CNBC: "I've been an Arsenal fan since I was eight. Arsenal is my team, I love the history, players and fans.

"I just see a tremendous opportunity to set a real vision for the club to bring it back to its glory... I'm very serious. I have secured the funds for it.

"I'm prepared that this could be a long journey. All I can do is prepare a very thoughtful offer and hope they hear me out."

What have the Kroenke family said?​

A joint statement from Stan and Josh on Tuesday read: “In recent days we have noted media speculation regarding a potential takeover bid for Arsenal Football Club.

“We remain 100 per cent committed to Arsenal and are not selling any stake in the club. We have not received any offer and we will not entertain any offer.

“Our ambition for Arsenal remains to compete to win the biggest trophies in the game and our focus remains on improving our competitiveness on the pitch to achieve this.”

What has taken place at Arsenal recently?​

KSE’s ownership of Arsenal has come under intense pressure following the fallout from the failed Super League project.

Arsenal were one of the 12 clubs who initially announced they were part of the group forming the breakaway league. The project collapsed two days after it was made public.

Ahead of Friday’s defeat to Everton, thousands of Arsenal fans gathered outside the Emirates to protest against the Kroenkes.

Videos on Twitter showed fans demonstrating directly against the owners.

Hundreds of banners were hung up and the crowds held up placards with messages such as “Our club, our home, sell up Stan” and “Let’s be perfectly clear: It’s time to go”.

There was also significant criticism of the family’s ownership of the club prior to the news about the Super League.

Who is Daniel Ek?​

Ek is a Swedish billionaire, who has been credited with a net worth of around $4.5 billion.

He is best known for being the co-founder and CEO of music streaming platform Spotify.

The 38-year-old is a lifelong Arsenal fan and said on Wednesday: "I want the club to do better, that's my primary interest."

Papa Wonga

Established Member
He's done more for this club already and he isn't even the owner.

He's mentioned the fans, history, players.

Stan don't know what colour the kits are for ****s sake.

He has to go man, it's ridiculous.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stan don't know what colour the kits are for ****s sake.

In Stan's defense on this one, we were playing in yellow in that cup final, how was he supposed to know teams have more than 1 kit...he'd only been our owner for 4 years at that point... :facepalm:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rob Harris is on the KSE payroll.

I know they’ve got John Cross in their pocket as well.

Top Bottom