• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Malky

Established Member
Lets clutch at straws here: Henry said a couple of days ago that there had been initial contact between Daniel Ek and KSE. So if Ek was told he could forget about buying the club you have to ask yourself why he would launch a bid now. Or not. Clutching at straws.
Basically the way I'm looking at it - clubs don't make bids for players until they've spoken to the players camp to know there's interest there in joining. Hopefully Stan hasn't said 'no' outright, and it's more 'make us a bid and we'll talk'
Clutching at straws, but if there was ever going to be a time they'd sell, this is it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Henry didn't sound overly enamored with Arteta's Arsenal when he did MNF in March so you'd like to think if Ek comes in there would be a clear out of staff.

Malky

Established Member
If, and its a big if, EK buys Arsenal there needs to be a full reset here, a new manager with a DOF. Also want Wenger back in some capacity.
Arteta hasn't done anything here in over a year to make you think he's worth continuing with.

Vicki

388NffJ.gif

qwerty99

Any chance if KSE do decide to negotiate that the Saudi's who were trying to buy Newcastle would try purchase us instead?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
If, and its a big if, EK buys Arsenal there needs to be a full reset here, a new manager with a DOF. Also want Wenger back in some capacity.
Arteta hasn't done anything here in over a year to make you think he's worth continuing with.
BIG BIG if but if Wenger would come back for a year in a mentoring capacity, and Henry, Veiera and Bergamp were involved, Arteta as a rookie might be the best bet, as no experienced manager would accept such a set up

and yes, I know I'm dreaming ......... not much else left for a Gunner, is there?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Any chance if KSE do decide to negotiate that the Saudi's who were trying to buy Newcastle would try purchase us instead?

The reason the Saudi's didn't get to take over Newcastle was because of the PL not because of Mike Ashley. Wouldn't work if they just turned attentions to us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Daniel does take over, you wouldn't be surprised if he moved Arteta on and got his own manager in...not like Mikel has had a good season either.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If there is ANY chance of Arteta staying, its under new ownership terms and as a ****ing COACH. As coach he must have an experienced number 2 and most importantly an experienced director of football who calls the shots and who Arteta would answer to.

**** this Wengerish gig he has been having, he doesnt have the experience for that. He is a rookie, who is either on a very short leash at our club or should be learning in the Championship or the Scottish League. Not at Arsenal Football Club.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Newcastle must be worth a hell of a lot less and Ashley seems desperate to sell.

Don’t know if I could still support us if we became a petrodollar club. Putting aside my loathing for billionaires is hard already but another club of the type that’s pretty much killed football over the last twenty years is too much.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Would do you envision Ek doing in regards to the manager?

I can’t see beyond Wenger advising that he needs more time.

Ek is a self-made man who has always surrounded himself with smart people, so he knows what advice to take and what to leave off. He's also well versed in the value of PR, and knows full well that in order for him to get the fans fully on side and convince them of a new start and a full departure from the Kroenke era, the easiest way would be to sack the manager who nearly relegated them. He will also sack Edu and Vinai, fo that I am absolutely positive.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

You cannot criticise the owners for a lack of investment. They have broken the transfer record year after year. Dug deep to buy Thomas Partey for £45m on last summer’s deadline day. So the bigger question must be is the right structure in place.

(...)

The Kroenkes are going nowhere. They are simply not interested in selling to Spotify founder Daniel Ek and his Invincibles dream team either now or further down the road. The Kroenkes believe in Arteta and will support him.

Its impossible to like John Cross.

Top Bottom