• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

SK___

Could any woman resist this face...

John-Cross.png
has that look of a guy who hates to wash

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

A former senior official at KSE Sports and Recreation Holdings tells #Bell_Arsenal : "The corporation has no real intention to ditch Arsenal at the moment. The circumstances in which the owners find themselves after a disappointing season are exceptional and from what I've heard they'll make an effort to do something extraordinary this summer." . "

The best way to ensure the implementation of these promises on the ground is to continue public pressure on the owners in a peaceful and courteous manner, as was the case in the last vigil in the courtyards of the Emirates Stadium. #Arsenal bell urges the fans to continue the march until the intentions of the board of directors crystallize into a tangible reality.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

A former senior official at KSE Sports and Recreation Holdings tells #Bell_Arsenal : "The corporation has no real intention to ditch Arsenal at the moment. The circumstances in which the owners find themselves after a disappointing season are exceptional and from what I've heard they'll make an effort to do something extraordinary this summer." . "

The best way to ensure the implementation of these promises on the ground is to continue public pressure on the owners in a peaceful and courteous manner, as was the case in the last vigil in the courtyards of the Emirates Stadium. #Arsenal bell urges the fans to continue the march until the intentions of the board of directors crystallize into a tangible reality.
Josh must be desperate to get fans on side he’s managed to bring Bell out of retirement. And during Ramadan too. I must say, this season of Arsenal looks like it’s gonna be blockbuster this summer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What can they do that’s extraordinary? Buy Neymar or Lewandowski?

We’re 10th in the league and not in Europe so doubt the best in the world will be queuing up to join us.

Also when has it just been about the money? If fans are won round just because they spend 200M they deserve everything they get.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

We’re 10th in the league and not in Europe so doubt the best in the world will be queuing up to join us.

Also when has it just been about the money? If fans are won round just because they spend 200M they deserve everything they get.

Yep, spending £200m this summer will only be a short term fix if Edu & Arteta are still here. Both inexperienced in their respective roles and it shows. While having ex Arsenal players involved seems like a good idea its no use if that's all they have to offer!

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Kroenke's preparing to do something extraordinary this summer? Well I suppose keeping the manager that finishes 10th certainly qualifies as extraordinary.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

My fear is that they are so far out of touch with football that they would do something stupid like sign Aguero and claim we've signed one of the worlds best and think thats what the fans want.

Very worried what the current mob in charge would do with 200mil, I imagine a lot of it will go to the likes of Man City, Chelsea, Utd for there cast offs and help them get stronger.

100% convinced Arteta will be signing some **** from City..

Jack badmon

My fear is that they are so far out of touch with football that they would do something stupid like sign Aguero and claim we've signed one of the worlds best and think thats what the fans want.

Very worried what the current mob in charge would do with 200mil, I imagine a lot of it will go to the likes of Man City, Chelsea, Utd for there cast offs and help them get stronger.

Citys **** is our steak atm. We turned our noses up at John stones rumours last summer...

GoonerJay24

Thus is why we need competent football people running the club.

Arteta and Edu need to be replaced so we can make shrewd footballing decisions again.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is true but we will be after the ones like Aguero, Fernandinho who will be one foot in retirement.
I think more than ever this is the time for smart signings and more than ever I think they will focus on names like aguero. Sign of badly run club run by non footballing people

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A rehash following on from Titi's recent response.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think more than ever this is the time for smart signings and more than ever I think they will focus on names like aguero. Sign of badly run club run by non footballing people
we have to spend on tomorrow's stars, not yesterdays's greats, who would only come here for the money anyway, and have no emotional investment in the club

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The club is already full of tomorrows stars, who will eventually become crap cause they have nobody to learn from - or leave if they are too good. Or even worse loan them out until their contracts expire, We saw this cycle already in the early years of Emirates.

Stop buying highly rated young players they are not going to do anything here, Kroenke needs to go!

Top Bottom