• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

TakeChillPill

Established Member
But, let's push out of the negativity, this is the first time in years we've had news like this, of someone who's seriously thinking of taking on Silent stan.

Going to be Difficult, Usmanov sold his shares then rather working with stan, bet he's a **** in negotiations.
Stan the **** completely ignored usmanov. I think despite him being 25% shareholder, Stan still vetoed him from being on the board.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We don’t even need a City type owner to pump in obscene amounts.

Just a structure that actually wants to compete, improve commercial revenue streams and smarter management.

Years and salary wages on the likes of Ceballos and Willian when you could’ve been give opportunities to younger player, who you can then sell if it doesn’t quite work.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Some fans are funny, everyone including myself has wanted Kroenke to go & leave the club, now we have rumours a lifelong Arsenal fan is willing to launch a bid with the help of 3 invincibles perhaps with Flamini aswell, now I'm reading certain people don't want him to takeover. Everyone should be happy that anyone is willing to take the club over especially if he's young, is a Gunners fan & knows a little more about football then the Kroenkes do. I know I'd be pretty happy if the bid was successful & we had a new owner/shareholder as such.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Money talks, even if you're filthy rich already.

I genuinely think, he knows he's hated in london, his clubs a mess, possibly not in europe, ESL dream dead in the water.

He might think, **** u british cockends.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We don’t even need a City type owner to pump in obscene amounts.

Just a structure that actually wants to compete, improve commercial revenue streams and smarter management.

Years and salary wages on the likes of Ceballos and Willian when you could’ve been give opportunities to younger player, who you can then sell if it doesn’t quite work.

No matter who is in charge you'll always make poor signings every now and then or signings that don't work. Happens at every club.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The Bald Ek has already wormed his way into fans hearts from involving legends of the club in a potential takeover.

If it goes tit's up, atleast he's the only guy since Usmanov to try.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
tenor.gif

Ek when he strolls in to negotiate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wait, Flamini is actually involved now ffs...this surely can't be real :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No matter who is in charge you'll always make poor signings every now and then or signings that don't work. Happens at every club.
Of course but our is far from efficient. We hold on to players far past their prime value or continue to make dumb choices.

Just look at the keepers over the past decade. Scz sold for Cech. Martinez sold Leno.

The mess at right back. Having 200 centre backs at the club. Rejecting an insane offer for Alexis. Could go on.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I hate to say it, but would it help oust the Kroenkes if we don't win EL?
It wouldn't oust them losing the EL. They plan on franchising football, and unless that's completely killed, they'll hang on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom