• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The identity was lost since wenger late years not now. i understand their talks about want us to get us back on top but i want to read about their plans and not praising Ek everytime there is interview i don't trust any billionaire all they interested in is money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These lads wanna pipe down already, i'm sick of 'em. Keep schtum and put the money down like a big boy or piss off and leave us in misery.
i think this to create more pressure on Kroenke but he proven so far to be stubborn and we have really important transfer window they need to leave the takeover talk until maybe in middle of next season all these interview will unsettle us.

Tom Mix

Opening bid:

"Dearest!
Good news!!! I have an offer to buy your football club which will be most meritricious for all sides! Please forward account details so we can start transferring 2 billions to your account."

Iceman10

Established Member
I find it hard to believe that Daniel Ek communicates via fax; maybe negotiations have been delayed whilst Stan tries to uncurl the paper and clear up the smudges. Or maybe Stan has one upped Ek by responding via telex.
That itk has a trademark, but @GDeep™ wears one better!

Why

Always Me ?
As this god a random bump I might as well add. I will say I did some work for Spotify a few years back and the owners did come across very well in the meetings I had. He does seem to genuinely care for Arsenal. In terms of better the devil you know I would trade Daniel over Stan. Not sure of his plans but for someone that would feel upset at a loss and watch every game as a fan I would go for him.

However my counterpoint is I work for a lot of tech startups and their business acumen is garbage. They make money through luck a lot of the time and the perception of value as opposed to profit. So, that's either good for us or bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's gonna spend all his money buying us, resulting in us actually being worse of than we are now...that's how I see it going, tbh.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Stan is ready by the machine, awaiting developments at the ranch:

Siemens_T100_Telex.jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Just when you think it's all over and depression grips the Mania...

The Polished Slap head comes in clutch to save the day...

1623188729542.png

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would have thought we are moving into territory where a sale could be of interest? After all, the value of the club is dropping, and there isn't any realistic prospect of it recovering significantly in the short term?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom