• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Publicity stunts are used to spotlight a product, but he's not a Kardashian, he's not the product. Spotify is and it doesn't need it. Unless he's going into politics or show business, he doesn't need the personal PR for his business model. Spotify's success is based on its business code. It is unique. Eke's name is not of benefit. In fact, the more the names of the people behind internet services are known, the more these services become subject to negative press. How many people know Reed Hasting's name? Very few. There's a reason for it, same reason Eke has always been publicity shy.

And again. He wouldn't make a false statement so easily refutable. He must have made the bid.
Maybe he's just been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get himself out there. You me or the man on the moon have no idea what pies he has his fingers in and what his next business venture could be.

All we know is he personally didn't have enough money himself to buy the club. He put it all over twitter before even making an initial bid. And if we read into his latest tweet he made an offer than wasn't interesting enough for the Kroenkes.

As I said. I just don't see it as a genuine attempt to buy the club. Maybe it is maybe it isn't but plastering it all over twitter isn't a way to negotiate with people 2 or 3 times wealthier than you and trying to use fans emotions to get the deal done.

Moah

Publicity stunts are used to spotlight a product, but he's not a Kardashian, he's not the product. Spotify is and it doesn't need it. Unless he's going into politics or show business, he doesn't need the personal PR for his business model. Spotify's success is based on its business code. It is unique. Eke's name is not of benefit. In fact, the more the names of the people behind internet services are known, the more these services become subject to negative press targeting the personality of the owner. How many people know Reed Hasting's name? Very few. There's a reason for it, same reason Eke has always been publicity shy.

And again, he wouldn't make a false statement so easily refutable. He must have made the bid.
Almost all Arsenal fans supported his stance on not paying musicians enough just because they thought he was buying the club.

He has gained way more than he lost with this thing.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Not exactly gaining confidence that this is legit.

You can claim that this is all building pressure for a sale but how often do deals like this play out over social media?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he's just been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get himself out there. You me or the man on the moon have no idea what pies he has his fingers in and what his next business venture could be.

All we know is he personally didn't have enough money himself to buy the club. He put it all over twitter before even making an initial bid. And if we read into his latest tweet he made an offer than wasn't interesting enough for the Kroenkes.

As I said. I just don't see it as a genuine attempt to buy the club. Maybe it is maybe it isn't but plastering it all over twitter isn't a way to negotiate with people 2 or 3 times wealthier than you and trying to use fans emotions to get the deal done.

Oh ffs, all he has to do is throw a Spotify concert to get all the PR he needs - donate some of the proceeds to a musician's charity and he will be anointed a saint. That would have been much more relevant PR both for him and his product. Being known as a frivolous Arsenal fan who made a failed bid on a whim is not good PR for anybody.

I will not continue arguing with you, believe what you will, I don't give a toss really.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I laughed when I read that statement, but I think its something that has been ignited among Arsenal billionaires out there.

Hopefully this is the beginning of some change for our club, Kroenke now trying to prove that they are the ones for us, and others waiting in the wings for Kroenke to crash and burn.

As long as we supporters play our part when they start ****ing up again.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Oh ffs, all he has to do is throw a Spotify concert to get all the PR he needs - donate some of the proceeds to a musician's charity and he will be anointed a saint. That would have been much more relevant PR both for him and his product. Being known as a frivolous Arsenal fan who made a failed bid on a whim is not good PR for anybody.

I will not continue arguing with you, believe what you will, I don't give a toss really.
Tell me what benefits there are when trying to negotiate and seal a complex deal like this by posting it all over Twitter?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Almost all Arsenal fans supported his stance on not paying musicians enough just because they thought he was buying the club.

He has gained way more than he lost with this thing.

Hell no. He didn't need that support. The world was not exactly clamouring for musicians to be paid more. :lol: No one cared.
If anything, a spotlight has now been shone on the problem. I know about it when a few weeks ago I did not know, and didn't really care to know, despite the fact that I've held a premium membership in Spotify for over 2 years.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why is he publicizing things? That's so not Arsenal like.

Wasn’t our whole season leaked to the media? That’s not Arsenal like.

Arteta must also not be Arsenal like since a lot of the stuff he’s been doing has been public too.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Why would anyone, unless they are stupid rich like the City owners - want to buy a football club? It seems like more stress than it’s worth.

There’s no profit to be made for a start. And Daniel Eck doesn’t even own all of Spotify does he? He’s not mega rich - not enough to turn Arsenal into a major power again.

I think the fans of all clubs should be allowed a 50% stake in their club. I’d buy into that.

REWB

Why are people even talking about Elk taking over as if its going to happen? Guy is broke, only worth 4 bill... whats he going to do with arsenal? please...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He made an impulsive tweet.
1 tweet is impulsive. 2 tweets isn't. As I said. If you believe there are benefits to trying to negotiate a deal like this by having it all over twitter and publicly coming out talking about it in the public what are those benefits?

I have never bought a company but if someone who was trying to buy my company was plastering it all over twitter and it was all public about meeting with the invincibles etc to take me down by sure it would piss me off, make me even more stubborn to hold onto it and put the price up another billion.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Tell me what benefits there are when trying to negotiate and seal a complex deal like this by posting it all over Twitter?

Just thought of another reason; he made it public in the hope of galvanising fan support to put pressure on the Kroenkes. Unfortunately our fans are feckless and have the attention span of a gold fish,

GoonerJay24

Wasn’t our whole season leaked to the media? That’s not Arsenal like.

Arteta must also not be Arsenal like since a lot of the stuff he’s been doing has been public too.
It's a public job so I understand to some degree.

It just seems we're gradually detaching ourselves from the club's traditions and the lessons from Wenger.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
1 tweet is impulsive. 2 tweets isn't. As I said. If you believe there are benefits to trying to negotiate a deal like this by having it all over twitter and publicly coming out talking about it in the public what are those benefits?

I have never bought a company buy if someone who was trying to buy my company was plastering it all over twitter and it was all public about meeting with the invincibles etc to take me down by sure it would piss me off, make me even more stubborn to hold onto it and put the price up another billion.

Replied above, and that's the end of it. Please believe me when I say I don't give a toss what you think. I am done.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just thought of another reason; he made it public in the hope of galvanising fan support to put pressure on the Kroenkes. Unfortunately our fans are feckless and have the attention span of a gold fish,
Imagine being a billionaire businessman and thinking the opinions of a few 1000 people outside the Emirates is going to make a man worth 3 times his worth sell. Wise up mate. There's no benefit to going public unless what you want is a form of publicity. Wenger said the same and he has forgotten more about football and business than me and you will ever know.

Listen you disagree thats fine. I'm only asking why any serious businessman would do their dealings so publicly and you've yet to give me a logical answer. Or a creditable one.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal fans remain on their high horse, it’s as if our club hasn’t done a lot more shameful things.

Remember when some fans didn’t want Luis Suarez because they didn’t feel the move was ethical.

:lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom