• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Ek buys the club, Buys Camavinga, Bissouma, Ødegaard, Baku and doig + Daka

Arsenal are back.

And then I woke up
tenor.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How long until AM goes full tin foil hat and says the reason we don't have a 250m transfer war chest is because the Kroenke's are discussing wether to sell the club or not?
Have some more faith, Ek Duderino.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I would have thought we are moving into territory where a sale could be of interest? After all, the value of the club is dropping, and there isn't any realistic prospect of it recovering significantly in the short term?
Well, they're certainly not willing to invest in the club, that much is abundantly clear.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I would have thought we are moving into territory where a sale could be of interest? After all, the value of the club is dropping, and there isn't any realistic prospect of it recovering significantly in the short term?

But if they see the Super League as an eventuality, why sell? After the JP Morgan loan is paid you would get CL level money with very little investment on the pitch.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they somehow accepted what that mean to Patrick and Henry both are not going to leave their position as managers and be board members?

also good to see Ek not giving up tho.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I Seriously Think £2.5bn gets the club.

Stan makes a cushy 1b+ profit on his initial £850m investment.

SCummy kunt

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Imagine having an owner that actually watches football for fun and doesn't call it soccer when he's talking to to his friends because he believe calling it football would harm the brand of American football,

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

But if they see the Super League as an eventuality, why sell? After the JP Morgan loan is paid you would get CL level money with very little investment on the pitch.
I think the Super League is dead as a dodo. The lawmakers will never stand for it now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think the Super League is dead as a dodo. The lawmakers will never stand for it now.
Will be interesting to see if they actually introduce laws stoping future super league. After all the talk it has become forgotten. I don’t think any of the English teams has given up on it. Just laying low and making sure behind the scenes no laws are brought forward

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Life lesson: Never trust a bald man to get sh*t done.

CountChocula

As this god a random bump I might as well add. I will say I did some work for Spotify a few years back and the owners did come across very well in the meetings I had. He does seem to genuinely care for Arsenal. In terms of better the devil you know I would trade Daniel over Stan. Not sure of his plans but for someone that would feel upset at a loss and watch every game as a fan I would go for him.

However my counterpoint is I work for a lot of tech startups and their business acumen is garbage. They make money through luck a lot of the time and the perception of value as opposed to profit. So, that's either good for us or bad.
With all due respect, we're not trying to get Ek to be Steve Jobs here and build a billion dollar business from scratch. We just want an owner who hires someone like Campos or Rangnick - a qualified candidate who isn't corrupt (Raul), inexperienced (Vinai/Arteta) or both (Edu). This vetting process seems like something any soccer aficionado can do. As long as the new owner does not get the basics horribly wrong as the current owner has because he's 100% hands off, we'll be in better shape from top down and on our way to the Top 4 again.

Last edited:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Even if this is accepted, too late to be of any effect this season.
Reckon patience with Arteta and maybe Edu is going to be even less (although we don't know about Kroenke's patience). Ek, being a fan, is seeing what we all are in terms of the decline. Kroenke might be ok with it because the club is still increasing in value, but Ek will want to get us out of the current trajectory. He also have experienced all of Wenger's time here and know what good football looks like

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
so there is an Ek camp and he is just the front man for a consortium, I suspect, because he is willing to put in a fair bit of his own money, and because he is a genuine long time Gooner

I think this one has legs

Scottish_Gooner.

Still can't see them selling up unfortunately.

Let's pray to **** though. It's getting harder and harder each day supporting this club with these owners in charge. Toxic.

Top Bottom