• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dan Ek should get death threats from AM if this doesn't go through now imo, he can't toy with our hearts and get away with it!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can't stand Spotify but this geezer would be a massive improvement on the Munsters. The three amigos may not be able to contribute significantly to a buyout but they bring sporting clout and a huge link to the fans.

Ek cannot do this on his own - if he thinks he can he is crazy - but if he can put together a consortium with a couple of other similar-thinking, similarly wealthy guys this could run. The Kronkes are ****** but they would walk away having more than doubled their "investment" and it isn't clear at the moment how they are going to increase this much more by simply holding on to the club in an atmosphere of hatred against them, especially after the ESL collapse on which they had put many of their eggs.

As an investment adviser I would urge them to sell. As a fan I would tell them to **** off.

mirrorstare

All he's doing with that move is increasing Arteta's job security, piss poor stuff.

Now if he announces he'll bring Wenger back I'll gladly join this bootlicking nonsense.

Zaza

Honestly I don't think this guy would be an upgrade over Kroenke.
It's either we sell to a moneybag like Usmanov or we stick with Kroenke. Folks like Dangote and this guy might end up being worse than Kroenke.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What even constitutes good ownership, how do you judge it? Is Chelsea's owner good because they've won a lot? Maybe some other club hasn't won anything but they have low debt and consistently turn a profit. Who the hell knows.

I don't think the problem is really that the Kroenkes are bastards who never connect with the fans, the problem is we're just not as good as we'd like to be. If we were a title challenging team I really wouldn't give a toss about how silent Stan is.

That's what pissed me off about that fan forum thing. Spent the whole thing going on about communicating with fans, didn't spend enough time grilling them about why we're so sh*t, which at the end of the day is what fans care about and why so many turned up to protest on Friday.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest, most fans just want an owner that pumps cash into the club, so the club can buy better players and become a better football team. Where is the cash coming from with this guy? Given what he's worth, and what would be required to buy the club from the Kroenkes, he's going to have to take on a lot of debt to make it possible. Is that really a desirable situation for the club?

mirrorstare

Absolutely spot on. It's embarrassing that when they say Kroenke doesn't care they actually mean Kroenke doesn't waste his money on us. What that translates into is "We want to be another Chelsea". **** off, we don't want to be another Chelsea.

Sure he deserved criticism for the ESL nonsense, but the main criticism of his ownership is just weak. Staying out of the way when you know nothing about the domain area (football) is a good decision, looking for self sustainability is a good decision that lines up with the values of the club.

I would have a lot more sympathy with these Kroenke protests if Arteta, the main cause of our decline, wasn't getting so much support from the fanbase. If that was the case the fans reasoning would be a very coherent "We're **** because you don't sack Arteta and look how we've declined". But instead you have this tragicomic line of reasoning "We're **** because you don't want to invest a lot of money for the guy that has the club in the worst league position in decades to build a new team from scratch". If I was Kroenke I would ignore the idiots too.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Let's be honest, most fans just want an owner that pumps cash into the club, so the club can buy better players and become a better football team. Where is the cash coming from with this guy? Given what he's worth, and what would be required to buy the club from the Kroenkes, he's going to have to take on a lot of debt to make it possible. Is that really a desirable situation for the club?

@Rex Banter

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Goodness. I can feel the love for the Kronkes...... it's like waking up in the middle of the film and being surrounded by zombies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Richest owner we can please. Football has gone anyway. It is a mad race for big money. Nevermind if he is a dictator or covets his neighbour's ass on a regular basis.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom