• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Melquiades

it would help enormously if protests are loud enough, and frequent enough, to be widely reported on in the US - but against KSE rather than the Kroenkes personally, because I fear the line of acceptable protest will be crossed by some, and we shall end up with the story being the vile abuse the Kroenkes are suffering

Smart Arsenal supporters will continue (and escalate) the spamming of social media accounts for the Avalanche/Rams/Nuggets/Walmart. Just make everything as annoying as possible for these guys.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What the hell did he sell Dein and the other board members on years ago?

He must have told Dein he was gonna invest in us, he had to have done...as I am certain that's why the rest of the board sacked David, as a big investor in the team, would have put big risk on the guaranteed money the rest of those ****s where gonna make from the bank loan.

Dein will have to take a little blame for bringing Stan here, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt imo, due to his fantastic work for us up to the stadium move imo....I don't think he knew he wasn't gonna spend and I don't think Dein wanted Stan to take over but just to invest in the team, as Dein brought Usmanov to us too for the same reason.

Dein, like Arsène, just wanted Arsenal to be the best, so I will never fault him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What the hell did he sell Dein and the other board members on years ago?

Usmanov probably gave Dein a couple of mil and said sell me to the board.

I don’t know how someone as supposedly canny as Dein wouldn’t see what Kroenke was all about.

Looks like we backed the wrong horse from a competiveness standpoint. Usmanov is grim but Dein held it all together behind the scenes.

SK___

I wonder if S. Kroenke will lash out spending-wise this window in a bid to appease some fans? Might feel he needs to. I'm not as excited about our future now despite J. Kroenke's assurance a couple of years ago we should be.
look who manages the team...
might aswell pass the entire warchest to a monkey in cold hard cash

Melquiades

Usmanov probably gave Dein a couple of mil and said sell me to the board.

I don’t know how someone as supposedly canny as Dein wouldn’t see what Kroenke was all about.

Looks like we backed the wrong horse from a competiveness standpoint. Usmanov is grim but Dein held it all together behind the scenes.

I've said this a couple times, but in the cost-controlled model of NA sports, Kroenke is an absolute model owner. And is filthy rich. I'd kill to have him own my hockey team as much as he sucks as Arsenal owner.

You can pretty easily see why Dein would think he would be a good option. He's just turned out to be a terrible fit for this model in this sport in this market.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The future's bright...

dyetG7M.jpg

LmSZK2E.jpg

e4gkjWs.jpg

8FintxZ.jpg

Save Money. Live Better.

Kroenke's hiding his plan for Arsenal in plain sight of us all, daring us to challenge him.

Cheeky bastard :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've said this a couple times, but in the cost-controlled model of NA sports, Kroenke is an absolute model owner. And is filthy rich. I'd kill to have him own my hockey team as much as he sucks as Arsenal owner.

You can pretty easily see why Dein would think he would be a good option. He's just turned out to be a terrible fit for this model in this sport in this market.

Yeah but Dein backed Usmanov over Kroenke so he clearly saw something he didn’t like about Stan.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

****ing UEFA and Barca. Had we won that night in Paris & we'd be too valuable for this parasite to even contemplate approaching us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
****ing UEFA and Barca. Had we won that night in Paris & we'd be too valuable for this parasite to even contemplate approaching us.

Would have been amazing to win the Champions League, but don't think it would have made much difference...wasn't it the bank loan that really hurt us?

That would have been agreed a few years before that, I imagine.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I mean Henry was clean through on goal with only their keeper to beat .... if Laca had missed that chance o_O

I have never, ever rewatched that game. Not even the highlights.

People mention Henry's chance but had earlier chances to Hleb & Ljungberg been converted, Barca would've been dead & buried.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I feel like no one really knows what they're mad at KSE for. It's really just because they ain't Roman Abramovich, if we were challenging for the league no one would be moaning.

I do think that's a fair comment.

I've had to examine my own thoughts about KSE and it's not really the money he's investing (or allowing to be spent) that bothers me the most.

It's more the seeming lack of care. I have to be honest too; I actually started to trust Kroenke a bit when we got Tim Lewis in and slapped Raul out like a cheating ex.

Then allowed the signing of Partey and it seems that there is confirmation that he dipped into his coffers to facilitate the move.

However the appointments we've made still feel like they are lazily done....Raul goes annnnnnnd Vinai steps up!

Also it's like he won't make any change despite how bad the footballing side gets until it reaches an untenable point, I don't think it should be like that.

His move to the ESL just felt like his true intentions coming to the fore and the footballing side doesn't matter so long as he can still cash in.

Look I might be wrong, maybe he does care and it's just the way he operates but I'm not convinced in the slightest anymore.

mirrorstare

Seems it wasn't a joke, or at least the noise is enough to pretend it's not.

It doesn't matter, would be an atrocious time to sell for Kroenke anyway. And if Florentino is actually right about any of the stuff he said the ESL is inevitable and there would be no reason at all for Kroenke to sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom