• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
But what did he say wrong? City, Chelsea, PSG etc owners have invested their own money into the clubs while the American guys at Arsenal and Utd have taken money out.
Wenger, of all people, sucking off oil clubs, and you come out and start sucking Wenger off for sucking off oil clubs.

Water is wet, fire is hot.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Ek would pretty much need to double his bid to get Stan thinking.

Maybe this bid and assembling a team is just laying the ground work for a more serious bid at a later date. I don't know.

I find it hard to get emotionally invested in Ek though. There's a lot of PR and fluff for a bid that is pretty much 100% destined to fail at this stage.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s not though, he’s against the oil clubs. His point is separate and still stands, at least they are pumping money into their clubs.

You have nothing to counter that?
Do I really need to explain how these owners have fvcked the landscape of the game? And here we have the messiah and supposed beacon of everything good about the game, talking them up?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do I really need to explain how these owners have fvcked the landscape of the game? And here we have the messiah and supposed beacon of everything good about the game, talking them up?
He’s not though? He’s against these owners. But he’s pointing out that atleast one are putting money in rather than just taking out.

Why can’t you understand that?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s not though? He’s against these owners. But he’s pointing out that atleast one are putting money in rather than just taking out.

Why can’t you understand that?
I hear Hitler used to do the dishes, who gives a toss about that though? What is it that you can't understand or are you just being obtuse because you like grey pubes?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hear Hitler used to do the dishes, who gives a toss about that though? What is it that you can't understand or are you just being obtuse because you like grey pubes?
Remember when you said Stan put money into the club and we had to show you he hadn’t?

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Anyone know how the golden share with fans work? Who pays for that?
I think golden shares could literally be just be one unit of stock.

For example, I think Arsenal has like 62,217 shares. If Ek owned 62,216 and AST just 1 but it was deemed the "golden share" then they'd have 51% voting rights even though Ek owns 99.99% of the club. If the takeover is for 3billion that 1 share would cost 48k which AST could easily raise.

Golden shares are banned in Europe and were banned in the UK prior to us leaving the EU because they're seen as highly unfair, and it's easy to see why.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom