• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Iceman10

Established Member
I’m still concerned that he doesn’t have enough of his own equity.

We need an A-M charm assault on Melinda Gates. She’s about to get paid
I just have a hunch that there is at least one other party out there interested in buying Arsenal, but likely staying quiet for now in a wait and see mode. They'll wait for Ek to make at least one official bid (probably two or three bids) before jumping in, and they'll probably do it quietly. Ek is doing a lot of important work in getting fans behind an effort, but I think going public with his effort likely means the Kroenke's sell to someone else if they can match or outbid, as long as the Kroenke's are willing to sell for a certain price.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’m still concerned that he doesn’t have enough of his own equity.

We need an A-M charm assault on Melinda Gates. She’s about to get paid

Or one of the AM girls going for a sugar daddy and become the new Queen of the Arsenal - we'd need a new account type above mod for that purpose.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Does the guy actually have a plan for how to run a successful club? Fan involvement is a fantastic first step, but if we're talking about pure football problems, we're midtable right now cos of our failures buying and selling since about 2015. We need a plan for that, we need to sell better and identify better talent.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Even though that's true, I find it hard to give them any credit for wanting a toy to play with rather than just extract money out of it.

Neither has any moral background whatsoever and they both destroyed football as we used to know it

The more football was being televised and the more modern things were becoming it was never going to stay the same. Regardless of City and PSG getting middle east money.

The beauty of Manchester City is yes they had to spend a lot in the beginning to essentially build the club up from scratch. But now they've got a fantastic base and 9/10 their signings are spot on. They seldom waste money.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006

Andrew Mangan continues to disparage Daniel Ek. It's starting to get pathetic now.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I just have a hunch that there is at least one other party out there interested in buying Arsenal, but likely staying quiet for now in a wait and see mode. They'll wait for Ek to make at least one official bid (probably two or three bids) before jumping in, and they'll probably do it quietly. Ek is doing a lot of important work in getting fans behind an effort, but I think going public with his effort likely means the Kroenke's sell to someone else if they can match or outbid, as long as the Kroenke's are willing to sell for a certain price.
I think you're right. Either Ek is a stalking horse or he's got somebody else in the shadows.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Kroenke probably waiting on Europa League before making a decision. Hope they fire Arteta and bring in new management.

Yes I said the same recently. A team that has CL next season as opposed to no European football makes a big difference. Almost pointless putting in an offer until after Thurs or end of season if we make the final.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think you're right. Either Ek is a stalking horse or he's got somebody else in the shadows.
I think it's quite possible Ek is the public face of a private consortium - which may contain name(s) more controversial than his

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What will the Arsenal legends that Ek teamed up with be doing exactly, assuming this goes through?

Will they be joining his board, is he making them the coaching team, are they just there to build up support for the takeover?
:lol:I'm sure @Hunta knows someone who could sell them a 4 berth motor home and drop anchor at Colney with Bobby 'spare any change please' Pires.

At this point, I bet they have no clue what jobs, if any, they'd be getting. They're just pleased to be associated with the Ek man.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Martin Lorentzon, a Swede worth 5.6 billion US, and his co-founder of Spotify, is according to Wiki his best friend but has a political role in Sweden so could be an undercover backer

and please no more pictures of that ginger-haired baboon - 4 years was enough already

Will only publish gifs with the walking corpse currently in the White House in the future.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Any official update out of the UK yet apart from that one link a few posts above? I'll be a day or 2 behind on all these updates unfortunately.

zhaggy

Aliko Dangote was interested a couple of years back,don't know if he's still in the mix.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Scenes when Arteta convinces Ek and the group of legends that he's the right man for the job. Leader of men.

Arteta couldn't lead ants to a picnic, let alone one of England's biggest clubs :lol:

The man is so out of his depth it's gone beyond the point of laughable.

Top Bottom