• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Imagine the Arsenal squad releasing a Christmas compilation of Jingle Bells and Auld Lang Syne streaming on Spotify for charity every year. Spotify streaming the audio of the matches with its own commentators (probably famous footy podcasters, dare we dream Alan Davies?)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is the crux of it. We don't need a billionaire to come in and pump 200 million into the club for transfers. We need someone to come in who actually cares and wants us to be successful, so they are always looking to be better

- improving facilities
- making sure the womens team has their own stadium in order to build on their successful brand. It's amazing how good our womens team is and how little publicity they get.
- not being stupid and handing out massive contracts to old players.
-Being aware of when to move players on so that you set a precedent. If players are aware that when it comes to two years left, they have contract talks, and if they don't go well, you are sold
- Not being afraid to sell. We only have a few assets that are untouchable. Saka, Tierney, Martinelli, ESR, Saliba, Balogun, Gabriel. Literally everyone else can be sold.
- Be smart about loans. Willock and AMN have kept their value due to January loan spells. Nelson and Nketiah should be in the same position, but they are not.
- Hold everyone accountable. Scouts, Chief executives, coaches, managers, physios, doctors. Everyone can always be improved on. You don't have to always promote within. Get the best people to work with the players. If you are not going to pump the club full of cash, it needs to be run properly.
-Lastly, transfers. Their needs to be a philosophy that the club have. A draw for players. We should be the Leipzig and Dortmund of the premier league. Give chances to young players. Only buy 23 and under. Make sure that the players you keep into their late 20's are players in positions where experience is needed. Eg. CB and Goalkeeper. We shouldn't have 32 year old strikers and central midfielders. Snap up talent from England and give them a chance. Talent like Olise. Someone who has displayed a higher level of performance than ESR did in the championship. Don't be afraid to buy from smaller teams. We need to identify the gems. Sander Berg is an example. Solly March could be converted into a lb. Douglas Luiz was available in the summer. We have to be smart. How often were we linked with Soyuncu? We could have had him instead of Mari. Pick up the players before they make the big move. Bellingham is out of our price range now. He wasn't before. We could have sold it to him by saying you are the guy who is going to play next to Partey. Instead we are talking about how Xhaka is young.

Someone who cares will want us to do well and in order to do well they will realise that we are a sleeping giant who have been run horribly for years. We have value in the squad that must be turned over. We don't need outside investment.

Chambers, AMN, Nelson, Willock, Nketiah. That is 90 million worth of talent where there is actually a market for them. We don't even use 4 of them. Bellerin wants to go. That's 120 million and if we sell Lacazette you are looking at 140 million. It's not even untealistic. There is a genuine market for them. That's even before Torreira, Guendouzi and Elneny who there is no market for. It could be around 150 million.

The current regime are incapable of buying a GK, LB, RB, RB, CM, CM, AM, CF. That is roughly 20 million per player. A club with its **** together could get everything we needed.

You don't need to spend a fortune on players. How much did Robertson, Wijnaldum and Firmino cost? We need to find players before they become expensive. Nowadays it's not even about finding them. We all know who they are. Who doesn't know about a player? It is about having the guts and the scouting and the knowledge to buy them.

We shouldn't be spending 50 million on Partey when we are not in the champions league. We should be spending 20 million on someone who can become Partey in 3 years. We are not in the position for quick fixes. Ødegaard is a good player, but at 50 million he is overpriced. So just because you are comfortable with him, it doesn't mean you have to buy him. Ødegaard has had one motm performances and the rest have been okay. You can get that for much less. The same goes for Bissouma. 45 million because he is established. We need to buy the player before they become established. Soumare would cost 20 million.

We need a new owner for all of this to happen and he doesn't have to put a penny into the club. He or she just needs to care.

Ooh Solly March at LB, I like that, that's galaxy brain thinking.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Forcing Kroenke to give up 50% of shares is realistically the only way I can see him leaving. They've been very stubborn so far, insisting for years that they have no interest in selling. Even if Daniel Ek or Dangote make a good offer, I just don't see them accepting it.
The value of the club is not going to go up at this point with the ESL seemingly dead. Unless he does something like heavily invest in the team the value is only going down. I see him accepting any half decent bid.

Malky

Established Member
Can't believe theres people on here saying " all bullshit, Josh said they won't sell while on a zoom call"
You do know how buisness works, right? :lol:
They're not going to tell any potential buyer " yeah, we've had enough, we're selling! Come and lowball us some offers now "
They'll want the best offer they can get, they will never get that if any potential buyer knows they have the upper hand already.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The value of the club is not going to go up at this point with the ESL seemingly dead. Unless he does something like heavily invest in the team the value is only going down. I see him accepting any half decent bid.

Not a chance, like Ornstein has pointed out KSE aren't sellers. It'd take an absolute massive amount for them to even listen let alone accept a bit. It'd take something incredible and our value to absolutely plummet, this is still a long term thing for them. I know many won't like to hear it but it's the reality. The idea of KSE selling is absolute wishful thinking based on very little actual substance. The telegraph article, all the journalist did was look up our value and then say KSE *might* consider if someone bids that but I doubt they've any real inside info, far more likely what Ornstein has said is true.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
tenor.gif

BasicWaterloggedAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lasse Stefanz, Vikingarna and Lotta Engberg on the tannoy at all times at the Emirates.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Not a chance, like Ornstein has pointed out KSE aren't sellers. It'd take an absolute massive amount for them to even listen let alone accept a bit. It'd take something incredible and our value to absolutely plummet, this is still a long term thing for them. I know many won't like to hear it but it's the reality. The idea of KSE selling is absolute wishful thinking based on very little actual substance. The telegraph article, all the journalist did was look up our value and then say KSE *might* consider if someone bids that but I doubt they've any real inside info, far more likely what Ornstein has said is true.
Do you think they forcast an increase in commercial and media revenue then? I suppose the idea of an ESL isn't dead to them anyway, in different iteration.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do you think they forcast an increase in commercial and media revenue then? I suppose the idea of an ESL isn't dead to them anyway, in different iteration.

I'd assume they're optimistic, like they'd be hoping our current downward trend doesn't continue. Whether they actually do something to stop it or just put faith in our current management to solve our issues is another thing. And yeah the ESL not being completely dead is quite true anyways as of yet none of the clubs have actually withdrawn completely and if they were in favour ones I'm sure they'd be in favour of a more refined version.

I'd like to think they might be open to sell but when you think about it and you look at all the evidence it's hard to be optimistic that it's gonna happen. Absolutely nothing points to them being open to sell (outwith that tenuous Telegraph article where they just say they might be tempted by what the clubs valuation is).

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Spotify's logo is green with white lines and/or green with black lines depending on the background which would look god awful on our kits except maybe the blues. There's a whole thought process by Ek on why the logo is green and all of that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spotify's logo is green with white lines and/or green with black lines depending on the background which would look god awful on our kits except maybe the blues. There's a whole thought process by Ek on why the logo is green and all of that.

We can just change the Emirates to the Spotify Arena and have someone else sponsor the shirt.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom