• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He knows full well he ain't buying no f*cking Arsenal :lol:

Aye, doesn't Elon Musk always go on about how he's gonna go to Mars? Just cos a billionaire says something doesn't mean it's gonna happen

Wouldn't put Daniel Ek and Elon Musk in the same basket. Hell, Musk is probably on a different planet :drool:

Bottom line is that Daniel Ek isn't much of an attention seeker and wouldn't put something like this out there if he wasn't serious. Ofc the tweet was maybe a bit premature in terms of what partners and so on, but it's serious nonetheless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame it's that Chav **** with the story though.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
How would Daniel Ek be any different from Kroenke. Would he have had the foresight to not appoint Arteta. Or do people think he's going to give us 100m out of his pocket every season.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kroenke wont sell. Please dont buy into this.

Its very good PR for baldy Ek though.

I actually live pretty close to him, might pop in for a brew and ask him
Korenke would sell bit dont think this guy has the capital

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I know ex footballers are rich, but they aren’t that rich. Anyway what are these guys all going to do?! Patrick’s already pissed he’s the only one without a statue.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

How would Daniel Ek be any different from Kroenke. Would he have had the foresight to not appoint Arteta. Or do people think he's going to give us 100m out of his pocket every season.
Think the dreamer is us holes because he's a fan he'd use some of his disposal income to play Football Manager in real life. Realistically, he'd probably just understand the football landscape a bit more.

Don't think it'll happen anyway

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

I know ex footballers are rich, but they aren’t that rich. Anyway what are these guys all going to do?! Patrick’s already pissed he’s the only one without a statue.
They aren't joining for their capital, it's to add weight to the bid. I'm sure it'll be attractive to them. They'll get 1% or something

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would be mental if it did happen though.

If Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira were all involved, their egos would clash too much I reckon...would still be amazing though!

Also...it kinda looks like Daniel Ek is doing Rock's "Just Bring It" hand gesture in that photo :lol:

Preacher

Always Crying
With Kroenke is past beyond pumping money into the club.

@Playmaker already made good points here:

Like he said, we don't need a billionaire to come in and pump 200 million into the club for transfers. We need smart owner, who cares and have ultimate goal to be the best.
Of course pumping money into transfers would be a plus. It would be interesting to know with whom Ek would be partnered.

Top Bottom