• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Kroenke wont sell. Please dont buy into this.

Its very good PR for baldy Ek though.

I actually live pretty close to him, might pop in for a brew and ask him

Kroenke is in this for money, of course he will sell, majority of owners of football clubs (businesses in general) will sell, the real question/problem is how much they want to sell.

Everyone has a selling point, you just got to find it.

Ek is very interesting, he appears to be a fan but not mega rich, the not mega rich part will put some fans off but I like this, I want smart running of the club, not throwing **** at the wall and see what sticks.

Hope the tech-head makes a bid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If the fans can put enough continuous pressure on with huge turnouts at protests AND a bid comes in the pressure will be on to accept.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If this Ek geezer was worth 4× what he actually is, then maybe there's a conversation to be had here. Unfortunately it's a non starter.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If this Ek geezer was worth 4× what he actually is, then maybe there's a conversation to be had here. Unfortunately it's a non starter.

Yeah realistically the only person who would be able to really drive this is Dangote, net worth of 11.4 billion, 3 billion more than Kroenke and almost triple Ek.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All our ex players need to get on board with the Nigeria guy, they are backing the wrong horse here!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Dangote said that after he's finished with his projects he'll buy Arsenal in 2021.

I think Dangote would pump us full of cash, but he still might not make the correct decisions at board level.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Kroenke out protests are stupid he isn’t gong anywhere. kSE spent 11 years trying to get full ownership of Arsenal and you think they’re gonna sell that easily?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Henry buying Arsenal just to sell Xhaka

source.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kroenke out protests are stupid he isn’t gong anywhere. kSE spent 11 years trying to get full ownership of Arsenal and you think they’re gonna sell that easily?

Whilst I agree that he won't sell that easily, it does put pressure on regardless of if he sells or not. Which is very important.

Jack badmon

Might switch to the proper premium account instead of sponging off the family account to do my bit here. Every little helps.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Whilst I agree that he won't sell that easily, it does put pressure on regardless of if he sells or not. Which is very important.

Kronke doesn’t care about pressure Ornstein himself said that. They dragged him through the mud over moving an NFL team to LA in the US and it didn’t phase him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kronke doesn’t care about pressure Ornstein himself said that. They dragged him through the mud over moving an NFL team to LA in the US and it didn’t phase him.

I feel “it’d have to be an incredible offer” is just negotiation chatter.

The thing about the NFL team is that moving the Rams to LA caused their value to skyrocket and even if you’re a terrible owner your team generates the same revenue and will always stay in the league.

With us once the Super League failed he may realise the amount of money he’ll have to invest to climb the table is growing. He genuinely might cut his losses.

You’re right though, fan and media pressure is probably irrelevant.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is in the government's hands. IF they institute laws that would greatly reduce the profitability and the autonomy of the a Super League, then the Kroenkes, will sell, if not completely, then to reduce their share holding.
The reason Kroenke wanted full ownership is because he knew some form of franchise tournament was in the cards and he needed to be sole decision maker. If that is off the cards, in terms of profitability, then he will reduce his holding.

Top Bottom