• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good article in the Athletic about Ek's bid of circa £2bn. It would only give Kroenke a 3 fold return on his investment. And with capital gains taxes rising in the US with Biden in power it would be disastrous move, unless the Kroenke's were skint, which they most definitely aren't.

The Glaziers investment at United has grown 4 fold in the same time and FSC at Liverpool, 10 fold. The Kroenke's would never settle for a 3 fold return. They may not know much about football, but they do know about business.

'They lost the Super League battle but they are winning the war': Why American owners in the Premier League will not sell up

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

giphy.gif

The 3 things I'd like to never see on Arsenal Mania again:
1. Kroenke
2. Willian
3. Wrestling

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This being covered mainly by the Chelsea journo, was always a suspicious start tbf.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The worrying thing for me, just like United's owners, would be if we get back into the top 4 they won't push to get higher. Wether that's with signings or a managerial change.

Arsenal are on the same trajectory as United after they sacked Fergie. In fact we are in poll position to spend just as much money, United are up to 1.1billion spent after Fergie left, 4 managers down as well.

roz

Fake News Merchant
If I was a billionaire, the first thing I would do when buying Arsenal...would be to get Arsenal legends involved in my takeover....

Riou... "Get me Thierry Henry!"

Advisor... "Is he gonna join your new board, sir?"

Riou... ""I guess, but I just mainly want to show him old videos of himself playing for Arsenal and talk about how amazing he was, tbh..."

...our boy Danny Ek has the right plan for success!
Your posting has been especially dreadful recently

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I feel like no one really knows what they're mad at KSE for. It's really just because they ain't Roman Abramovich, if we were challenging for the league no one would be moaning.
1. Recent statistics as of a couple years ago showed that 100% of our spending is from revenue the club earns (99% of clubs in the PL had some owner investment whether large or small).
2. He has made the wrong decisions in who he has hired at this club. Went from one model to another; only to go back to the original model but with inexperienced people in charge (Arteta and Edu).
3. We went from being the 4th most valuable club a while ago to now being closer to 10th, caught up by Sp**s who are a tin pot club.
4. We have steadily declined in terms of our our team, since he took over. We turned into Banter FC while building the stadium rather than getting some owner investment to soften the blow.

There’s some I’m sure there’s more but I haven’t thought about it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
1. Recent statistics as of a couple years ago showed that 100% of our spending is from revenue the club earns (99% of clubs in the PL had some owner investment whether large or small).
2. He has made the wrong decisions in who he has hired at this club. Went from one model to another; only to go back to the original model but with inexperienced people in charge (Arteta and Edu).
3. We went from being the 4th most valuable club a while ago to now being closer to 10th, caught up by Sp**s who are a tin pot club.
4. We have steadily declined in terms of our our team, since he took over. We turned into Banter FC while building the stadium rather than getting some owner investment to soften the blow.

We’re self sufficient though Kronke was never gonna invest in Arsenal, also there’s plenty of owners who take money out the club so that’s the lesser evil. No one wanted Usmanov and his money and now Everton are benefitting from that.

I agree about the wrong decisions with who runs the club but at the end of the day we just want him to pump us with money looe Roman did which is unrealistic but at the same time we didn’t want Usmanov to do the same thing.

Riou

I mean Henry was clean through on goal with only their keeper to beat .... if Laca had missed that chance o_O

I have never, ever rewatched that game. Not even the highlights.

Henry had carried us to the final that season, beating giants like Madrid and Juve, with Thierry scoring or creating all the goals in those matches...not to mention before that his efforts brought us a Double and an unbeaten title.

When a player has done that much for your club, you will always cut him some slack for a bad miss...while of course a lesser player like Laca would have gotten more criticism if he missed, he doesn't have Thierry's goodwill built up.

Kav

Established Member

Stands up applauding ... Well said @Red London very cogent arguments made.

I would also add that his biggest issue is his management model because KSE are very hands off it is imperative that they hire and keep the best personnel to run the club. They have failed in that aspect. What others have not said is that Arsenal has let go a lot of good staff over the last 3 years. Staff that know how to maintain certain heralded standards that the club had built over the years. Had KSE been on top of things they would have know that they no longer had a sufficient coaching staff to support the inexperienced manager they hired. They would have known that the lost some coaches who were developing the young players in the academy. They would have realized that firing the entire scouting team was the dumbest approach to take if they wanted to adhere to a self sustaining model.

If your overseer is not focused on the task at hand then your asset will go to waste and that is what we are seeing with Arsenal and KSE. They have been too far removed and left Arsenal in the hands of persons who are not equipped to perform the duties over the last 3 years.

Vicki

Not sure there is much he can say - guy has no specific leads and Kronke’s position is nothing if not consistent. It’s equally an immutable fact of life that everything has a price.This isn’t going to happen because people want it to. Otherwise, United would have got rid of the Glazers twenty years ago. He's the best read blog by a country mile, so is reticent about pinning his colours to a mast absent any clear evidence. It’s not as if he’s anything other than critical of KSE.
This is the problem we have.
Kroenke has never sold a sporting franchise.
Kroenke never will.
I assume that Stan has told Jr ( and made it legally binding ) that he can't sell any of the franchises when he takes over.

Riou

We’re self sufficient though Kronke was never gonna invest in Arsenal, also there’s plenty of owners who take money out the club so that’s the lesser evil. No one wanted Usmanov and his money and now Everton are benefitting from that.

I agree about the wrong decisions with who runs the club but at the end of the day we just want him to pump us with money looe Roman did which is unrealistic but at the same time we didn’t want Usmanov to do the same thing.

Who didn't want Usmanov to pump money in...didn't everyone?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Arteta probably said that because he knows it was KSE that partly hired him & he doesn't want to lose his job all of a sudden so obviously he's probably just sticking up for his current owners & employers. I doubt he'd know what is going on beyond the scenes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom