• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Henry saying it’s true and he’s been approached. Ek wants to involve fans, Henry has met with AST and wants them to have a golden share.

Arsenal Identity has long gone, Ek wants to bring it back.

E0ZpgWJWYAMJMPc

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Henry saying it’s true and he’s been approached. Ek wants to involve fans, Henry has met with AST and wants them to have a golden share.

Arsenal Identity has long gone, Ek wants to bring it back.

FragrantAshamedHake-size_restricted.gif

We’ve got our Arsenal back*

*That’s if Silent Stan sells and the bum squad (Vinai, Edu and Teta) gets fired.

GoonerJay24

I'm disappointed after hearing Thierry on sky sports. Being in that studio for so long, I doubt he even knows the true Arsenal values himself anymore.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Lol, he knows more about Arsenal's values than any of us on here.

I think it’s fair to say that one of if not the greatest players has a bit more to say about values than we bunch of random dudes, chatting **** about each other and the alleged size of their igloos/jobs in tele sales :lol:

I actually liked a lot of what he said, especially about the club losing its identity and needing to claw it back - whereas Liverpool didn’t, even when it spent 30 years in the domestic title wilderness.

GoonerJay24

Lol, he knows more about Arsenal's values than any of us on here.
Not necessarily true; there are many people who've been fans for years that are more attuned.

Many players played for clubs without acknowledging the values or traditions. I'm not saying that's Thierry he's a legend, just there were a couple of things he was saying earlier that are actually at odds with Arsenal's traditions.

GoonerJay24

So what did he exactly say that has raised this issue? Because it seems you’re going out of your way to have a problem.
Its no major issue, I just think he could have been critical when he was talking about our success in recent years. Also disagreed with his position on needing to make the takeover public, Wenger literally said last week the best deals are usually done behind the scenes.

Not breaking my neck to find problems man, but I will call things out nowadays.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger: "PSG and City owners wanted to improve the standard of their teams rather than making money out of their teams".

Oh that's ok then :facepalm:

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Wenger: "PSG and City owners wanted to improve the standard of their teams rather than making money out of their teams".

Oh that's ok then :facepalm:

He is employed by the PSG owner so didnt expect him to say something different.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom