• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
drunk man GIF

A terrible thread bump

Diesel

Love how a couple of reminder games that artetas arsenal aint **** spring up the ownership change drivel thats probably written by some ****ty ai for lowest common denominator fan.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You guys really want some loser who works harder at paying Joe Rogan to platform weirdos than he does at buying this club as owner? Nah. Turn the club into an NFT and let Musk buy it. Let's go full villain.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
You guys really want some loser who works harder at paying Joe Rogan to platform weirdos than he does at buying this club as owner? Nah. Turn the club into an NFT and let Musk buy it. Let's go full villain.
I mean you are sitting at home in a batman costume posting on a Arsenal forum

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

If he couldn't afford us before he definitely can't now

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

EK did it because of PR i don't think it was serious even he if tried multi times.

But that tell you one thing all billionaire are bad there no good one all think about themselves first.
Everyone thinks about themselves and their loved ones first. Billionaires are just good at playing the capitalism game.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
EK did it because of PR i don't think it was serious even he if tried multi times.

But that tell you one thing all billionaire are bad there no good one all think about themselves first.
Hasn't Bill Gates given away $30 Billion combating health, hunger and poverty in developing countries and initiatives such as education, financial services and literacy in the US. ?

Its a start right? I mean he cant be all bad surely? :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hasn't Bill Gates given away $30 Billion combating health, hunger and poverty in developing countries and initiatives such as education, financial services and literacy in the US. ?

He has himself sorted out though. Now he can think about others.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If all billionaires do what bill gates did we'll be in better place

Latest posts+

Top Bottom