• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Just catching up now, kid seems legit. Dont know anything about him though :/
He's very classy, positional interceptor and calm/aggressive depending on the situation but really smooth about it. On the ball he is fine and needs to improve aerially but has most of the ingredients.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Rugani, along with Jedvaj, Laporte, and Marquinhos are among the best young centre backs in Europe. These kind of players demonstrate maturity beyond their years, something that can't be taught.

I'd love Rugani, I saw that Juve signed another of our alleged targets in Mehdi Benatia. Still, I don't think they'll sell Rugani, Chiellini struggles with injuries nowadays and Barzagli isn't getting any younger. Conte once called Rugani the future of the Italian defence and I'm inclined to agree with him.

On young CBs, check out Jamaal Lascelles over at Newcastle, I think he's got everything needed to be a top class Premier League defender. Big clubs will want him before long, quote me.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't understand why he hasn't played more if his such an elite Italian CB, would be like us having Stones but not playing in, and they play three at the back so surely that would be less risky?

N

NotAUserName

I don't understand why he hasn't played more if his such an elite Italian CB, would be like us having Stones but not playing in, and they play three at the back so surely that would be less risky?
Well we don't play Chambers either.

Reverse Flash

He played vs Napoli last season and kept an inform pair of Insigne and Higuain quite. He wont get playtime ahead of Barzagli. Chiellini and Bonucci yet but he will come every as bit good if not better.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Napoli at work looking for a defender.Pressing game and - has learned our director Michele Criscitiello - offered 30 million Euros for Daniele Rugani Juventus. The white club does not seem oriented to accept the offer of the blues. Rugani in the sights of Napoli, Juve for now resists ...

That's from a post earlier today from TuttomercatoWeb, so if any truth, its gonna get very interesting

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
In the hours utime has been linked with Milan's name Daniele Rugani. The center of the Juventus like the Rossoneri who would like to reform the defensive pair of the National Under 21. The Bianconeri, however, very much ask: 30,000,000. That's why Rugani could land in Milan only if the operation Mateo Musacchio did not go through.
On the center, however, there is only the Devil. The Napoli has said very interested, but Juventus could hardly decide to sell it to Naples. Sportitalia was made of the situation and has been explained because Milan has the more chance: "For Rugani you say no to Napoli because he is seen as a rival of Juventus; AC Milan could say yes because it is not a direct competitor. The amount offered is the same: 30 million each and 30 million other things, but does not send a player by an opponent just to make money. "

From SportItalia

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We should try to sign Rugani on loan with an option to buy. Juventus just did that with Benatia. This signing will mean that Rugani has even fewer chances to play with Juventus.

They should loan him to us for a year or two. This will give him more playing time.

This would be beneficial for both clubs, and won't cost us that much money.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We should try to sign Rugani on loan with an option to buy. Juventus just did that with Benatia. This signing will mean that Rugani has even fewer chances to play with Juventus.

They should loan him to us for a year or two. This will give him more playing time.

This would be beneficial for both clubs, and won't cost us that much money.

Why would Juventus loan him and give us an option to buy? For one of the big Italian CB prospects going.

They could loan him and take him back when they want to throw him in the first team.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Why would Juventus loan him and give us an option to buy? For one of the big Italian CB prospects going.

They could loan him and take him back when they want to throw him in the first team.
Maybe we should do a Juve on Juve like they did with Morata. We gain in the short term, results wise possibly.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Basically, a loan for just a year without any kind of buying option for either team wouldn't make sense and wouldn't happen.

Morata is a good example. Real Madrid could buy him back from Juventus at a certain price. And if Real Madrid did not want to buy him at that price then Juventus could buy him.

The specific buying options for loans can get muddled. But overall, there should be the possibility for either club to buy him at the end of his loan instead of him automatically returning to Juventus.

marX

They would never sell him to us if all that being said about him is true !
Also, Conte is trying to get Bonucci and if it he does, Rugani would be promoted automatically to be a guaranteed starter.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we ever had any italian player

We had Mannone and Lupoli, no regular players to my knowledge though. But i'm struggling to think of the last time a top level Italian player moved abroad and had a career there? Immobile went to Dortmund but failed. Hm Luca Toni at Bayern? Cannavaro at Real? The English and the Italians just do not seem to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom