• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
30m obligation to buy is crazy. This will go bad quick with him x the Arsenal defence.... then you have to buy him. :lol:

If we are only doing the deal because no money to spend up front would have preferred the 75k a week Palace got Cahill on. Thats nothing to us.

These back end loans & transfers are going to stack up. Bit scary unless we make the CL this year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have we ever signed a player from Serie A before, who had a high profile as a youngster, but their move to a big Serie A club didn't work out? Wondering if a scenario like this could ever work out.

Asking for a friend...
I don't think so. Italians also rarely do well aboard but after kean transfer i think more italians will try thier luck

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Happy to give Rugani a Chance but an Obligation to buy especially at something insane like 30m is a terrible idea

Goonger

Give this guy a chance, we could put my pug in the back four and he’d be better than Mustafi.

Indeed. I'm not against this at all. He was highly rated as a young guy and hasn't kicked on as was hoped.

But that's often the case with younger defenders at big clubs when they are in and out the team and don't get a regular game.

The lad deserves a chance and a regular run before we have a go. We know Mustafi doesn't work, so surely it's better to try another than be left with nothing at all.

Look how much Holding & Bellerin looked like they were improving under Emery.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Have we ever signed a player from Serie A before, who had a high profile as a youngster, but their move to a big Serie A club didn't work out? Wondering if a scenario like this could ever work out.

Asking for a friend...

A couple...a couple....wink wink

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think at the end it will be 1-2 years loan without obligation juve bit difficult to negotiate with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom