• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

For anyone who thinks 30m is fine, are you seriously happy paying that much for the 5th choice centre back at a Serie A Club? This would be the equivalent of us selling Chambers for 30m except he is homegrown and English

This "Serie A Club" is Juventus. A bit silly to suggest it would be same quality with any Serie A Club. Juventus is currently better than Arsenal. And Rugani basically cannot be worse than Mustafi. It's just not possible with Mustafi performances.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Also Demiral. He is really the Rugani replacement as they know never going to be good enough.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
For anyone who thinks 30m is fine, are you seriously happy paying that much for the 5th choice centre back at a Serie A Club? This would be the equivalent of us selling Chambers for 30m except he is homegrown and English

He's behind 2 of the best defenders in 15 years and De Ligt. Context is important here. He has regressed, but at the core, he is a very good defender.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It's all relative, I'd have been happy to pay 45m for Lewis Dunk. Now Dunk is proven in the league, that's important, but Rugani at the core is much better.

30m is low risk, especially if it's to replace Mustafi.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Of course but they've decided to sign two new CBs this summer, Shows that they don't rate Rugani and now they might be getting 30m for him
Well, if a big English club want your player the price gets 20m boost by default. I'm not happy about this or even optimistic but we don't really have too many to choose from. Its not like we'll stop signing defenders after this window. We are going to need another CB as it is.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why do people believe the €30m obligation to buy story? Tuttosport are considered Tier 4 by Juve fans.

Nah you HAVE to believe what you read on Twitter every time!

I'm still waiting for Praet :(

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Of course but they've decided to sign two new CBs this summer, Shows that they don't rate Rugani and now they might be getting 30m for him

Juventus is aiming at UCL title. We are aiming at UCL qualification. And aiming to force Mustafi out. Rugani is one step towards that. Juventus is miles ahead of us in CB department.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I see you and I raise you:
1c0350cef8449dc308cb99d74ee98061.jpg

thierry-henry-juventus_3tudd0cbtbu51fgc1wh1wtl5y.jpg
Quite visually satisfying seeing how they each played for one of the Italian big three before coming here.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Well, if a big English club want your player the price gets 20m boost by default. I'm not happy about this or even optimistic but we don't really have too many to choose from. Its not like we'll stop signing defenders after this window. We are going to need another CB as it is.
Massive dampener on the window waiting so long for a CB or defensive signing we can use this season. Otherwise I've been fairly happy. Not sure if I expected less

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I had my heart set on the big, strong, fast CB that was only 20 and could play/dribble out the back with the best of them.

@The_Playmaker had a fair point. At least Upamecano has the pure power to make up for any mistakes. Rugani will just get rinsed and that will be that. He’s going to have to come into the PL and be perfect.

No time for polarising players, especially when he plays in that pensioner league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom