• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonerfan

We had Mannone and Lupoli, no regular players to my knowledge though. But i'm struggling to think of the last time a top level Italian player moved abroad and had a career there? Immobile went to Dortmund but failed. Hm Luca Toni at Bayern? Cannavaro at Real? The English and the Italians just do not seem to travel.

Verratti

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We had Mannone and Lupoli, no regular players to my knowledge though. But i'm struggling to think of the last time a top level Italian player moved abroad and had a career there? Immobile went to Dortmund but failed. Hm Luca Toni at Bayern? Cannavaro at Real? The English and the Italians just do not seem to travel.

Zola?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are examples obviously, it's not quite as rare as British players abroad. But of the five main European leagues, it's always seemed to me that Italian and British players are much more likely to stay in their home leagues.

Anyway that's a vague and irrelevant point. On Rugani, we've been linked with him every now and then for a while so maybe there is interest there. He does seem like the sort of defender Wenger would like, he's similar to Per in his playing style. I like him a lot and he has the potential to be truly great, but i'm hesitant that he hasn't had many minutes.

I'd be interested in Rugani, but I'd prefer Diallo at this point if we're buying a young CB. Overall I'd prefer a CB entering their prime.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
will have to pay alot of money to get him out of Juve. should have got him when he was At Empoli.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
will have to pay alot of money to get him out of Juve. should have got him when he was At Empoli.

Juve would be happy to sell him for good money i think.
I rated him too, but he had games this season and had errors in nearly every game. Of course he is still young, but we need quality now and not maybe in some years.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If we get anyone out of Konate, Tah, Dias or Upamecano I'll go nuts - getting one of the dream targets after all these transfers, when CB wasn't even in our heads anymore as we thought the club was done, would be so soo good.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Going to be hard getting clubs biting on the deal with any caliber of CB. Need to shift Mustafi.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What would be even more remarkable about getting a really good CB in now, is the timing. Most clubs would not like to loose a topclass CB after pre-season and late in their planning.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Juve CB's signed this summer -

Demiral £16M
De Ligt £75M
Romero £23M

On top of already having Bonucci, i know Chiellini is injured but you'd think Rugani would move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom