• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like he not that talented monaco A.Madrid very interested too but don't want to pay 25M€.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Bet you've never watched this guy and have no idea how good he is.
Correct. I never commented on whether he was good or not. Am just aware we were trying to sign him in the summer so appears we rated him & held an interest. Then he getting signed by Forest when he could have been a useful addition to the squad.

I the club has a better player lined up then fair enough, but I doubt we'll pick up a MF this window.

I mean hes most likely gonna be better than Sambi. Nobody else was after Sambi, reportedly plenty interested in Danilo..

Buhry

Established Member

Aside from the fact he's diabolical at his job, his tunnel vision of focusing solely on Brazil is doing us no favors.

This is a continent that lives & breathes football! We need to establish a similar scouting reach to Benfica, Porto & most recently, Brighton so that we may have chances of unearthing fantastic bargains

What makes you say he's diabolical at his job?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What makes you say he's diabolical at his job?

He moves with all the intent of a molasses waterfall & clearly struggles in closing deals quickly to keep rival clubs (read: Chelsea) from swooping in & doing the deal for themselves.

We're just lucky Mudryk seems to have a preferenve for Arsenal. Otherwise, he'd be in their blue kit right now.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Been beaten to Félix, Paqueta, Bruno G and now Danilo.

Big questions etc. Bad atmosphere around the club right now.
We didn't, nor did United want to pay £16-17m for a 4.5 month loan for Felix.

Paqueta hasn't done anything in the PL to suggest we missed out on a star.

Bruno is the opposite. He looks a world beater and would have been a brilliant signing. But Newcastle were willing to pay the 40m and we weren't.

Danilo. I haven't seen anything of him and I doubt many on here have. Forest obviously think he's better than say Yates or Freuler. Could be Fernandinho could be Kleberson.

As for the bad atmosphere at the club? We currently have the best atmosphere and feeling around the club in probably about 10 or 15 years. We are top of the league, playing some of the best football in the league, full of young players who should only get better.

Seeing someone we were half interested in going to Forest to become their 342nd signing this year and Chelsea, who are sitting mid table, paying around £4m a month for a lad who has it all to prove isn't going to change this atmosphere.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He moves with all the intent of a molasses waterfall & clearly struggles in closing deals quickly to keep rival clubs (read: Chelsea) from swooping in & doing the deal for themselves.

We're just lucky Mudryk seems to have a preferenve for Arsenal. Otherwise, he'd be in their blue kit right now.

And you assume it's luck? Not farfetched to assume that Edu knows how much Mudryk prefers Arsenal.

Otherwise he likely would have paid already if Mudryk is clear target #1 over backup options.

A bit similarly as he knew Jesus and Zinchenko wanting Arsenal.

You seem to think that a good business man doesn't haggle. Especially when you have the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom