• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I think we were only looking at options like Neves if Xhaka left in the summer.
A ready made top midfielder is going to be 50m+
We need CM cover & he fits the age profile. If he develops into a top player it could be very smart business? Its one area of the pitch where we actually have some experience with Xhaka, Partey & even Elneny.

Patino doesnt look like a DM & its too soon to even think about Azeez.
I am all for buying young talent if available tbh.
You want your cover to have some experience. As nice as it sounds, you can't just fill the club with 20 year olds.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know it's Kia guys, but this is why you get involved with these agents. You have to take the hit with the Willian type players as they can always be moved on. They get parked around our club for a year or 2 and then we get first dibs on the actual talent in the market like Danilo.

I hope that is how we operate because that is basically what Chelsea do.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
You want your cover to have some experience. As nice as it sounds, you can't just fill the club with 20 year olds.
Yeah sure but maybe its best to look at the loan market or pick up an experienced body on the cheap with Elneny leaving the summer?
I would sooner spend £20m on a 20 year old with real potential rather than a bang average older player if its cover.
If we are going to spend big imho it has to be a CF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We losing Xhaka Elneny AMN in summer. There no risk buying young midfielder now and then in summer we go to more experienced once like Guimaraes Neves or someone else. We basically need 2 midfielders next summer because we going to be very short.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I agree that we shouldn't rush in buying a midfielder. Chambers can play 2-3 games in this role. He did earlier in Fulham

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I like that we are going younger but we do need a CM in 22-26 age range. Partey and Xhaka are late 20s and the rest we have are early 20s. We need that one or two “prime-aged” midfielders. I just think going for Bruno or Neves makes the most sense. Yes it will be costly but we need to get this transfer right.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We have midfielders at the club who can complete Xhaka one just got sent out in loan it’s just the manager doesn’t take that into account
AMN? Lol, no we don't. Nobody can come in and compete or replace with Partey or Xhaka. If we get lucky, we might get away with it this season, but next, if we get Europe, we need a player coming into his prime.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona is willing to sell for 60-70M but... I don't know... He is better playing as CDM in Parteys role and I don't see Arteta giving him that role. But I would use him there and Partey as box2box.

Auba plus 20M. They’re on similar wages plus they need to slash the wage bill desperately.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Kia losing grip of the club with willian gone and Cedric and Mari on the way out. Based on his agent I say hell no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom