• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really strange we cooled our interest i was pretty sure he'll be bought this window

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Does getting Danilo block summer moves for a top DMF? Because Arsenal needs a player like Rice/De Jong to compete in the future.

Of course it's not that easy, but you can't depend on Partey.
Can't see we'll buy class DM as long Partey here but we 2 midfielders at least

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't see we'll buy class DM as long Partey here but we 2 midfielders at least
That's why I have said the top midfielder should be who can easily play DMF or Xhaka role. Two positions in one player, to keep the squad happy as everyone gets enough games. And you have proper backup to Partey.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Does getting Danilo block summer moves for a top DMF? Because Arsenal needs a player like Rice/De Jong to compete in the future.

Of course it's not that easy, but you can't depend on Partey.

Quite the conundrum to be sure. On his day, Partey is up there among the best DMs but he's not reliable for an entire length of a grueling season.

We do need an additional class DM but not one of the level of Rice/De Jong who would have to start to justify the generous outlay on their recruitment.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That's why I have said the top midfielder should be who can easily play DMF or Xhaka role. Two positions in one player, to keep the squad happy as everyone gets enough games. And you have proper backup to Partey.
It's easier to find upgrade for Xhaka like you said Partey there just few players do what he does and they worth lot of money i think we can find someone better than Danilo

drippin

Quite the conundrum to be sure. On his day, Partey is up there among the best DMs but he's not reliable for an entire length of a grueling season.

We do need an additional class DM but not one of the level of Rice/De Jong who would have to start to justify the generous outlay on their recruitment.
Yeah, well the cheaper option is to buy Danilo now, and Tielemans for free in the summer. That's what I thought earlier, but have got my hopes up.

You can have 3 top players for 2 positions (Rice/De Jong/?, Xhaka and Partey), especially if one of them is as injury-prone as Partey.

DMF is so important role that the backup should be almost as good as the starter, when the starter in very injury-prone. Currently everything goes up in flames when Partey is out.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, well the cheaper option is to buy Danilo now, and Tielemans for free in the summer. That's what I thought earlier, but have got my hopes up.

You can have 3 top players for 2 positions (Rice/De Jong, Xhaka and Partey), especially if one of them is as injury-prone as Partey.

Would love Rice here, but, as was repeated multiple times, he's got Chelsea written all over him (being an academy product & all). Though he ticks the right boxes & if they can't make top 4 then we do have a chance.

De Jong is fantastic & would be brilliant here, but his wages on top of whatever fee he'd ask for makes it clear that United are the only ones who can get him.

drippin

Would love Rice here, but, as was repeated multiple times, he's got Chelsea written all over him (being an academy product & all). Though he ticks the right boxes & if they can't make top 4 then we do have a chance.

De Jong is fantastic & would be brilliant here, but his wages on top of whatever fee he'd ask for makes it clear that United are the only ones who can get him.
Yeah, well I use Rice/De Jong and edited /?, because they explain easily what I mean, what type of player they should target.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

A lot if Brazilians on Twitter don’t rate him

I think we got the answer we all need. Time for us to...

Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Exactly this. Weird country as some players turn up for Brazil but are hugely overrated at club level. Like Richarlison and that b*m Neymar.

actually know next to nothing about this Danilo kid - I’m guessing (hoping) you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom