• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Auba plus 20M. They’re on similar wages plus they need to slash the wage bill desperately.
Auba plus 20? Lol Auba doesn't cost 55M. Auba price should be like 15M. No body would accept that offer. Be realistic pls.

BIoodBrother

We losing Xhaka Elneny AMN in summer. There no risk buying young midfielder now and then in summer we go to more experienced once like Guimaraes Neves or someone else. We basically need 2 midfielders next summer because we going to be very short.
Why are you so sure about losing Xhaka?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
So because someone on Twitter says something you believe it? He can run fast and dribble, 2 things Xhaka can't do. I have no idea if he's any good or not but he's not similar to Xhaka for those 2 reasons.

That guy knows his stuff and his judgement is more often than not spot on.

He maybe be quicker and a better ball carrier than Xhaka, but he’s playing in Brazil. Is he going to look as nippy and take people on as easily in the PL? C’mon your argument is too simplistic.

BIoodBrother

Agree.

Just slap the money down for Frenkie, Jude or Tielemans.
I'd love one of those three but they are the sort of elite players we didnt even afford when we were guaranteed CL every year.
Thats a bit like asking for Haaland.
Or do you think bc theres a lot of quality CMs, we could realistically attract one?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Is he good? Not really impressed by his video on YouTube

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are you so sure about losing Xhaka?
There is agreement after the last contract he signed that we'll let him go if offer arrives next summer that according to athletic. Even if he stays we need 2 midfielders because we will be short.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All these kids from South America ain’t ready for PL anytime soon. Last year they were raving about that Ecuadorean midfielder linked with Man U and signed by Brighton. And Facundo Pelistri who Man U signed who can’t get minutes for Alaves. The gap from South American leagues to European leagues are huge. Hell Mari was a top defender there lool. There are better players in Africa individually

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All these kids from South America ain’t ready for PL anytime soon. Last year they were raving about that Ecuadorean midfielder linked with Man U and signed by Brighton. And Facundo Pelistri who Man U signed who can’t get minutes for Alaves. The gap from South American leagues to European leagues are huge. Hell Mari was a top defender there lool. There are better players in Africa individually

Bit of a sweeping statement. Martinelli came here and played well straight away, especially considering his age and inexperience.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sir, please show Martinelli some respect.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I dunno - he's clearly got tech and physicality but he looks a little cumbersome for me. The Xhaka comparisons aren't really that far away IMO. He looks a good talent though, has good raw minerals. Exactly the kind of midfielder I'd expect Arteta and Edu to be interested in - for better or worse.

I was hoping for someone a little more powerful and defence-oriented but this'll do. At least he'll end up being a decent flip if he decides to leave.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
All for a big Brazilian talent if what we're seeing in the European market isn't interesting us. It's nice to have the South American market well scouted and part of our strategy again, one of the benefits of Edu.

This was the boy who was called up to the national team already, as a surprise, a few months ago, I think?

Anyways, hope there is something to this, because I would really like to see us sign a talented CM in this window.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Id buy him an loan him out, for every Martinelli there's probably 20 plus flops.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

20M for a young international is pretty good imo.

If you don’t buy him now he goes to Porto or Shakhtar and costs 50M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom