• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Martinelli and Gabi need a 3rd guy for a colony that would keep them here for longer.
add Nuno and we got a gang

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I'd love one of those three but they are the sort of elite players we didnt even afford when we were guaranteed CL every year.
Thats a bit like asking for Haaland.
Or do you think bc theres a lot of quality CMs, we could realistically attract one?
I sort of agree with you but I would like to apply some context. We have signed bigger players than all three mentioned above. We signed Özil and Sanchez when they were big stars.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm not a fan of this link. Like others have said we need experience in midfield, especially over the AFCON period. Would much prefer Bruno Guimaraes or if money is tight then going for a PL experienced loan signing for 6 months.

That said, happy to trust them if they reckon this guy is the man. Just seems like an odd one really.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Wijnaldum on loan and Danilo makes sense, one for now, one for the future. Danilo on his own, not so much.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Wijnaldum on loan and Danilo makes sense, one for now, one for the future. Danilo on his own, not so much.
Maybe if Danilo goes straight out on loan but I want Lokonga to get game time as well or he won't develop. For next season I think we're ok with 4 midfielders - Lokonga, Partey, Xhaka + ?; We've got players like White who could deputise in an emergency and Azeez/Patino for the early cup games (though I hope Patino gets a loan next year).

Might need another if Xhaka leaves though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m glad this is bullshit.

Mudi

I'm not a fan of this link. Like others have said we need experience in midfield, especially over the AFCON period. Would much prefer Bruno Guimaraes or if money is tight then going for a PL experienced loan signing for 6 months.

That said, happy to trust them if they reckon this guy is the man. Just seems like an odd one really.
He is a direct AMN replacement.

Lyon is never gonna sell Bruno in January. They still think they can be third. We will go for Wijnaldum as CM for 6 months for sure.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'll have nothing against this bloke & be willing to give him a go for a few months but honestly, atm why the hell are all our signings just inexperienced PL players like Vlahovic, Isak & this guy? I can see they are building for the future but surely atm they realise we also need a few experienced players to help out. To build a proper CL team you've got to have a mix of both younger & experienced players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I say we trust Edu's employer and glorious leader Kia, on this occasion!

#WelcomeDan

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Another trustworthy report from Brazil about our interest westham following him too. according to thier source that contacted the club they not looking to sell this window because of club world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom