• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to same source look Palmeiras not looking to sell but player decision might force them to. We been with many Brazilian players before from Brazilian media

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
He’s a DM in the Xhaka mould. Can we just for once buy a Brazilian with some tekkers????!

Hopefully this is just agent/club trying to drum up interest.

Henry boi

He looks interesting I would be all in for this to happen. He looks like a player we need tbh

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, Palmeiras has 80% of his rights, don't know if Bertolucci sports holds the rest. Linked with Westham as well.

Seems agent driven so far.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s a DM in the Xhaka mould. Can we just for once buy a Brazilian with some tekkers????!

Hopefully this is just agent/club trying to drum up interest.

Only things in common with Xhaka are his left foot and his position. Literally seeing him do things Xhaka isn't capable of.i doubt this is true however.

Henry boi

Only things in common with Xhaka are his left foot and his position. Literally seeing him do things Xhaka isn't capable of.i doubt this is true however.
He is like a hybrid of Pogba and Fabinho from the little I've seen on YouTube
But we really do need a Fabinho, Rodgri type of DM

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We've got Lokonga, we've got Patino, we've got Azeez.

What we need is a ready made top midfielder who can compete with Xhaka.

I think we were only looking at options like Neves if Xhaka left in the summer.
A ready made top midfielder is going to be 50m+
We need CM cover & he fits the age profile. If he develops into a top player it could be very smart business? Its one area of the pitch where we actually have some experience with Xhaka, Partey & even Elneny.

Patino doesnt look like a DM & its too soon to even think about Azeez.
I am all for buying young talent if available tbh.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Not sure about this guy, but he looks like a flop. Don't like Lokonga either. They aren't Arsenal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom