• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

No ideas what this says (its in Portuguese) or when it was actually written.
Its similar what we reading from yesterday the deal is complicated if they sell they can't replace the Brazil transfer window closed The Brazilian league is already at half stage and his club in semi final of south America CL. We need to give them good money to convince them

Bloodbather

Established Member

Thoughts? He looks interesting to me.
Small sample size obviously, but he seemed like an athletic, combative midfielder who can push forward with the ball and play long passes. Watched him against Cerro Porteño in the Round of 16, to be specific, the opposition was no match for Palmeiras so I don't know how to factor that in. Also caught a small part of his game against Atlético Mineiro in the Quarters.

Goonger

Its similar what we reading from yesterday the deal is complicated if they sell they can't replace the Brazil transfer window closed The Brazilian league is already at half stage and his club in semi final of south America CL. We need to give them good money to convince them

Yeah, it's not happening then.

ash_rasul

Can they loan players? Give them AMN on loan in exchange.

Bloodbather

Established Member

"The player would have to press for transfer."
Will be a small miracle if this happens.

I mean it makes total sense that would be Palmeiras' position, they are currently in the Semis of the Libertadores, looking to go for a three-peat title. You won't want to lose a key player in the middle of that.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Yeah, it's not happening then.
The Gerson transfer from Flamengo to Marseille last year was a reported 20m Euros - he was viewed as a similar level of talent so it's probably a useful benchmark. If the reported figures are true then we've made a first bid at the same level (slightly over). That's big, big money in Brazil, we may not be that far off securing him.

Edit - just read the post above :lol:

Keplaz

Really? This makes no sense. We could just pay some other Brazilian club 40m to activate his release clause and sell him to us. We “save” 46m, they make 5m for doing piss all. Everyone’s happy. Apart from Palmeiras of course but serves them right for not seeing this coming…
I was thinking this too. But I think FIFA would have us. I was thinking pay Sao Paulo to sort of the domestic release clause, then loan him to us for the season and then we pay them a little something on top. I think Brazilian clubs have these sort of clauses. I don't know why no one has ever tried loop holing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom