• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danilo dos Santos de Oliveira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He may end up being a good player, but highly doubt Arteta plays him ahead of Elneny at this stage, so he would have made little difference for us this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I mean he's obviously not very good if he ends up at Forest and not anywhere else.
Elneny is EPL proven. Danilo is a risk. Danilo might block a top DMF in the summer. Get Tielemans in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Elneny is EPL proven. Danilo is a risk. Danilo might block a top DMF in the summer. Get Tielemans in.
Lol always next window with Arsenal. Hey we need a midfielder…no can’t buy one this window as it will block one in next window

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I mean we bid for him last window so we clearly rate him. We just dither. Lost out to Chelsea for one of our targets. We just getting mugged off time & time again. No doubt we will lose out on Mudryk too.

To use a favourite quote of our former manager, we operate with the handbrake on..

drippin

I mean we bid for him last window so we clearly rate him. We just dither. Lost out to Chelsea for one of our targets. We just getting mugged off time & time again. No doubt we will lose out on Mudryk too.

To use a favourite quote of our former manager, we operate with the handbrake on..
Did Arsenal bid?

You sound depressed. ❤️

drippin

Proven at what? He’s rubbish.
He is EPL proven, Danilo is not. Pretty clear. I wouldn't coun't on Arteta playing Danilo in EPL much easily this season yet.

Maybe you should have read what I have talked yesterday here. I said that current Xhaka is better at everything than Elneny, and I would go for Tielemans, and have Xhaka as DMF cover. That would upgrade the team, especially against busses.

But I might still keep Elneny.

StefanB

From what I hear he's very very raw. I haven't been able to watch him play myself tho.

But, from what I gather and understand he's quite a bit off the level required.. we really missed the mark when we let Newcastle sign Bruno Guimaraes.

Let's hope we end up with Rice instead.

dynasty

What I don’t get is. (I guess as you say maybe not good enough). But a top try to buy and loan out straight ahead.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Someone spends too much time believing tabloids.
Also re Danilo specifically, his form dropped off, he started getting red cards, and we've moved from a Europa League club hoping to get top 4 to a title challenging club at this point of the season. One would assume our targets can evolve in terms of priority.

Jason Jace

Someone spends too much time believing tabloids.
Also re Danilo specifically, his form dropped off, he started getting red cards, and we've moved from a Europa League club hoping to get top 4 to a title challenging club at this point of the season. One would assume our targets can evolve in terms of priority.
Exactly this.

We no longer shop in the bargain basement.
we are in position where we can now add top class proven talent to the squad to move us up a level.

I strongly believe we would be in for rice in the summer.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Been beaten to Félix, Paqueta, Bruno G and now Danilo.

Big questions etc. Bad atmosphere around the club right now.

Aside from the fact he's diabolical at his job, his tunnel vision of focusing solely on Brazil is doing us no favors.

This is a continent that lives & breathes football! We need to establish a similar scouting reach to Benfica, Porto & most recently, Brighton so that we may have chances of unearthing fantastic bargains!

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Proven at what? He’s rubbish.
Tv Show Reaction GIF by LogoTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom