• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

April fools, again.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Clive said on a pdcast the other day that the player Martinelli reminds him of in terms of playing style is Ings, and he's got a point. So we don't need Ings, we have Ingsinho at home.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We're back in for Ings btw. I can't find his thread. Around 30M which for me is a bit steep given his age and injuries.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We're back in for Ings btw. I can't find his thread. Around 30M which for me is a bit steep given his age and injuries.

Does that make sense given the way we want to play? Ings is just another Auba mould striker
is he not? Not amazing on the ball.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Does that make sense given the way we want to play? Ings is just another Auba mould striker

Better all around than Lacazette, just what I've heard though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just a heads up, he’s making this up, and most of the time going forwards, he’s usually making stuff up.

This is the only time I’ll warn you, take the advice or don’t take it but he will lead you on all summer. 🤣

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just a heads up, he’s making this up, and most of the time going forwards, he’s usually making stuff up.

This is the only time I’ll warn you, take the advice or don’t take it but he will lead you on all summer. 🤣

I though @OnlyOne had himself in the Dark Green in his reliability spreadsheet?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

What the hell? This is blasphemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom