• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to Arsenal he still in hospital they'll give us another update at next 48-72 hours

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If it is career ending I hope we give him the proper support and when the times right for him a place as a coach.

Fingers crossed it's not worse then a four month lay off.

What? Why? are you serious?

HBL

Established Member
No chance that it's a career ending injury. With the level of medical facilities and the quality of doctors/surgeons available these days it makes it very difficult for a players career to be ended by an injury at the highest level.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Wishing Welbz the best.

The lad's one of the good ones. Humble, hard worker, passionate, versatile & full of fire.

I do hope he manages to come through yet another horrendous injury & get the extension as he's a very useful squad player to have.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Very sad to see this happen to him. Flawed player for sure but you just can't question his work ethic etc.

Hope he makes a full recovery, but snapping an ankle the way he did is ****ing rough. Potential for a lot of nasty ligament damage.

Is his career over? This injury with no contract extension on the table... He might be coming back to training with no club to play for. :(

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didn't want him to have a new contract before he got injured and I'm not going to change my mind just because he's a nice guy and has a serious injury. What has happened is awful, it can happen to any player and I wish him all the best. I hope and prey he gets the best treatment money can buy, then IF he gets to play football again I hope he finds a club that allows him to do it. Arsenal have been in this position before; Diaby, Cazorla, Wilshere, and I think Wenger (because he's also a nice guy) was the reason they were paid not to play. We wont be doing that any longer!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He is a very likeable player and it seems like the whole team are affected. I will always have time for Danny. His goal vs. United at OT was epic.

I hope Emery gets a hang of the situation and it does not seep into players minds to derail our good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom