• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
I hope bloody well not.

D23xdryXQAE2X1e.jpg

Watch out, Nii Tackie Mensah has you in his sights.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If they really wanted him to stay they’d have started talking about it a while ago (and now), not waiting until the summer. Probably just Emery being diplomatic.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd 100% keep him, provided it makes no impact on other transfers etc. We he's pretty versatile in positions, similar reason I'd keep Chambers if we don't get a decent offer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yeah, would be good to keep him if it's a short deal. Two or three years max.

OSBK

Established Member
Another injury prone mediocre player we will continue to fund. The guy is a modern day heskey and wouldnt touch the bench at any other top 6 club. He is just another theo who will end up at everton and on the bench.

If we give him a extentsion then its clear we wont be improving our forward line in the summer

say yes

forum master baiter
Would be both surprised and delighted if he got an extension.

There isn’t a better 3rd choice CF out there and he’s a good option out wide too.

Just hope the injury hasn’t robbed him of his pace / physicality as his entire game is dependent on that.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I wouldn't recommend buying someone of his ability, now that we know his level. But if you already have him, you can extend him for reasonable wages. Ideally though, we fill the versatile players position with youth from our own system.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Would be both surprised and delighted if he got an extension.

There isn’t a better 3rd choice CF out there and he’s a good option out wide too.

Just hope the injury hasn’t robbed him of his pace / physicality as his entire game is dependent on that.

I think both parties would be making a poor decision to depart. He makes pretty decent money here, has good status at being part of a top club which keeps him at arms length from England selection despite not playing regularly. He's a fantastic squaddie - we won't find any better and he seems to really fit the profile Emery likes to use out wide.

I have been very critical of him in the past when he's been deployed at CF for long stretches because his finishing IS atrocious but he has other qualities which are invaluable.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Keeping him on allows Eddie to go out on loan next year as let's face it he needs to be getting regular games so we can see where he's at. The young Brazilian boy coming in slots into Eddie's role with the odd game here and there.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Would be happy if he stayed. He's a good squad player to have around. Plus there's no point in losing another asset on a free.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Asset? I don’t know what player you’ve been watching but aside from his versatility and work-rate there’s really nothing there.

Play Nketiah instead and let Welbz go. Use his wages for a big signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom