• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

how he even got to the stages of being a pro footballer without being able to strike a ball properly
So true, probably one of the worst shooting techniques I have seen. For a while I wasn't sure he could stay upright after trying a shot on goal. He fell over every single time. He leaned over to one side and struck the ball as hard as he could while losing his balance... Such an odd thing to see in a professional footballer.

But like I said, good motor...

RacingPhoton

Established Member
So true, probably one of the worst shooting techniques I have seen. For a while I wasn't sure he could stay upright after trying a shot on goal. He fell over every single time. He leaned over to one side and struck the ball as hard as he could while losing his balance... Such an odd thing to see in a professional footballer.

But like I said, good motor...
And we paid 16 million for him which was a big deal for us at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom