• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not signing a forward look more stupid now. Giorud Walcott our strikers Ox Alexis and Joel are our wingers we are short the positive news from this is Joel Campbell will get many chances.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
"The decision was taken last week to operate on the knee...

We at Arsenal waited till the transfer window closed to announce this news as we didn't want to increase the **** storm that was already taking place on Tuesday due to our inactivity in the market. We wish Danny a speedy recovery and just before you log out, why not order one of our shiny new third kits which we might play in, just once, to justify the reason in having it at all"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
"The decision was taken last week to operate on the knee...

We at Arsenal waited till the transfer window closed to announce this news as we didn't want to increase the **** storm that was already taking place on Tuesday due to our inactivity in the market. We wish Danny a speedy recovery and just before you log out, why not order one of our shiny new third kits which we might play in, just once, to justify the reason in having it at all"
That's explains why we tried to get Zaza or Kokorin in last days of window.

SteveEvets

Knew there was something up when he hadn't even so much as been spotted in the summer. Realistically that means he's done until next summer, given that coming back to football in the spring when we're fighting for whatever we're fighting for means we can't be playing a guy trying to get back into the swing of things after a year out of football. Feel sorry for the lad, with the Euros coming up as well.

Just makes our transfer dealings that much worse. Was reading that we were the only club in the big 5 leagues not to sign an outfield player. Disastrous, given we had to know what was up behind the scenes.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Tbh I don't think this effects our chances for success one bit. Never counted on Welbeck anyways. There is just as much chance of Walcott learning to play as a striker as there was of Welbeck learning how to finish (in both cases the chances being relatively low).

Just like before, we will rely on Sanchez, Özil, Ramsey and Giroud having career high seasons (in terms of offensive efficiency).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought people were taking the piss when they said the club were waiting for the window to close before revealing Wilshere and/or Welbeck would be out for ages.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger obviously knew surgery was happening before the window closed. Personally I dont see how he will be missed as I place him as one of Wengers biggest mistakes. It does however highlight the faith Wenger must have in Giroud, Walcott & Campbell, its down to them to deliver. If they don't, Wenger must take the blame for misplacing such faith.

US_Gooner

Established Member
I wondered why he left out Danny in his Bein Sports interview when asked about squad investments.

"So am I happy with the investments I've made? Yes, every time. I bought Özil, I bought Sanchez, I bought Cech...Gabriel last year...you know...Debuchy...when you have to invest and you find the players, you invest the money." ~ Wenger interview on Bein Sports

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Of **** me!

So typical. Well, Theo better step up now.

But you wonder why they never did this months ago.

BigDane

RoyWilliamsSweepingItundertheRug2gif.gif

Just another day near Drayton park.
We're going to need a bigger rug if we don't want the streets of London to burn before the season ends.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

JUST as I was really looking forward to him coming back... Hahaha never change, Arsenal FC.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Well, we now have our "like a new" striker in January.

So a small squad already loses two players to long term injury. Rosicky & Welbeck gone for months. Crazy how we can't escape the injury jinx.

Arsène better hope that Theo & Giroud start firing or he'll be getting it from all angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom